DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped the wife off shopping. Heading home with the son. Up ahead i see a black BMW 7 sitting in the middle of the road. With like 4 cars behind it. As i drive closer here sit's the guy talking on his cell phone. The asshole was just sitting there talking on his cell phone in the middle of the road. Cars behind blowing there horns and driving by in the shoulder flipping him off. :thefinger

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
thats where you get out,and slash his tires.....lol me i would of gotten out and said. "sir please move your car now, or i will be forced to tow this car."
but that would be my good side.now for my bad side.
"hey you...... yeah you, move that peice of **** you call a car.
wounder which would be better.
I hate people like that. so what happen? anymore details???

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thats pretty messed up. Actually reminds me of something that happened to me on the way to get my cars insurance inspection done. I was driving down the middle of downtown Saratoga, and this guy in some kind of black car just stops in front of me, shuts off his car, locks it with his key fob, and walks into a place of business, comes out with some things and gets back in his car and drives. Jerk was lucky the light was still red or I would have been yelling.

Or how bout this lady who gets on the on-ramp and cruise controls at about 45 miles an hour, actually i was rapidly catching up to her going that speed. I layed on the horn for a while just to wake her up. Everyone had to go around her. And she waited literally till the last second to merge onto the highway, oh, and with no signal.

Josiah

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
It's painfully obvious that the national IQ average is 90...

All those are as bad as the local ****bags who have the phone in one hand, and a cup of java and a cancer stick in the other driving down the dead center of the road. Those people, I like to piss them off by driving 4 inches to the right of the yellow line. If there's a crash, it's a no-brainer on whose fault it is.

I wouldn't mind suing more people along with the 2 this year. The more, the merrier I be. :flush:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Scarface said:
It's painfully obvious that the national IQ average is 90...
By definition, an IQ of 100 IS the average........

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Maybe he stalled out and was calling for a tow truck.

Similar situation happened to my wife. Water pump seized, timing belt broke. Stuck just before an intersection. It was very windy and the hood would not stay open. With only 4 way flashers to warn of her situation many irrate drivers flipping her off and giving her advice about pushing this 3800lbs car off to the side of the road, by herself, while waiting for the tow truck.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
jfsram said:

Similar situation happened to my wife. Water pump seized, timing belt broke. Stuck just before an intersection. It was very windy and the hood would not stay open. With only 4 way flashers to warn of her situation many irrate drivers flipping her off and giving her advice about pushing this 3800lbs car off to the side of the road, by herself, while waiting for the tow truck.
In that case, the FIRST thing I'd do is get out and open my hood, so people know I have car problems and not brain problems.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Yep, my first thought is that he was having car problems. Maybe he was trying to figure out his i-drive system and killed the car in the process. And being that he owns a 7 series, I would completely believe that he doesn't even know how to open the hood.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsram

Similar situation happened to my wife. Water pump seized, timing belt broke. Stuck just before an intersection. IT WAS VERY WINDY AND THE HOOD WOULD NOT STAY OPEN. With only 4 way flashers to warn of her situation many irrate drivers flipping her off and giving her advice about pushing this 3800lbs car off to the side of the road, by herself, while waiting for the tow truck.

RJ said:
In that case, the FIRST thing I'd do is get out and open my hood, so people know I have car problems and not brain problems.

She did not forget that part. In fact she opened it and the wind closed it over half a dozen times.

I've since replaced those miniature gas struts but still wouldn't trust it to stay open on a windy day.
I blame Chrysler for specing out such a small strut for a big job. Also noticed the 2nd gens have a much bigger strut with different geometry.

·
Registered
646 Posts
lol a conversation about dumb asses spawns a great mod idea :p, its called a broom stick handle, works great for holding the hood up. (make sure you pull the hood up as far as the hinges allow so the wind cant possibly move it and drop it). Also any logical driver ( as jfsram's wife obviously is) would use their hazard lights, and if people dont notice the lights flashing and get pissed then they really should have their license to live revoked. I once also had a situation where my transmission completely seized up and the car kept stalling out at a major intersection, (it was windy with a temperature on the otis of -10) and no engine running = no heat, soon though a cop happened by and signaled a tow truck to get his ass over there ^_^

J

·
0 Posts
Japy said:
lol a conversation about dumb asses spawns a great mod idea :p, its called a broom stick handle, works great for holding the hood ^_^

LMAO!!!!

Yes. ON my hooptie, I have wires built into the fenders and "JumpStart Autozone emergency kit" hardwired to the cabin inside. This way, if the POS dies, i can jump it without even getting out in freezing cold.

My mods beat your mods!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts