DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get a decent photo of the car for the C&G calendar. Ended up getting s a few decent ones and some other stuff. I tried going with higher contrast photography. I like it. Enjoy!

This one is my pick for the calendar.

...and some other random stuff

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Man that car is sharp! I REALLY dig the interior - the black/grey combo on the dash, especially. I had been going for a total mono-black in mine (headliner too), but that grey along the bottom half is very nice.

What brand of rims are those? Also very sharp.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That first pic is sick! I think on any other car those wheels would be "meh" but they really rock on your Trep! You have some fantastic photography skills! That interior looks PERFECT on your car as well!

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Not a slow connection... but I've got little red "x" icons all over the board right now... a lot of the sigs are blank, as well. It looks like your picture server is down, that sorta thing... I'll assume it is forum trouble for right now.

sucks, I wanted to see.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
It wasn't before the forum went through upgrades... that is only a time stamp, I know the forum doing upgrades would NOT block me from going to photobucket.com on my own... but alas, it is. I'll do some poking around, reboot the router too.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
great looking car!! Was the passenger seat electric before?? and when you installed the leather was it direct plus and the heated seat worked to??
Thank you!

My original passenger seat was not powered, however the wiring is there, so its plug `n play. The wiring for the seat heaters is not there though, so I have to wire them up at some point. Memory works though.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i love the way the rims look oem with the dodge center caps

1 - 20 of 26 Posts