DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey found this on another site, it shows the 300 special we are building . some pics of the chassis before it gets decked to the body LH plant

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Those are some awesome pics there OTTO...the way the frame looks before being maetd to the body reminds me of the "Terminator"... :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Otto:

More pic's. Bring your camera to work and take photo's of an R/T being built from start to finish.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Outstanding. Usually only see pic's like that in a maintenance manual. Those are keepers. Is that the 3.5? I really like the shot from the drivers seat.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Great Pics!!!-but now I want that dual muffler setup for my R/T. I don't suppose you can "take work home with you?"- just kidding.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I like those exhaust tips. And my aunt is going to be buying a 300M special, I want to take it for a spin when she gets it.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First off I did not take those pics. Maybe one day when I get a dig camera I will get some R/T stuff for you all. Maybe we can set up a donation page for me to get a dig camera LOL ;) MP man , you would have to get a PCM from a 2000-01 for it to work. I know it will run ,but better not sure. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts