DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the Intrepid has served us well but its time to start thinking about replacing it, and I demodded most of it today (RB1, 4CD, Leather Shift boot, Black Evic cover, Black A Pillars, Black leather Console cover, Smokers Kit) BTW none of this is forsale now, maybe some things in the future...

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
godfather said:
Yeah... Its nicer than mine, after de-modation. :couto:

The leather is worn (no holes, just worn), and it needs a Tie-rod, plus there is plenty of rust on the underside.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
LOL ! i gotta get some under car pics from both my treps... O and that sway bar is the stock one, right ? Damn that thing looks like i could break it in half with my hands...

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Intrep_ED said:
Thank God my 98 has been a FL car it's whole life.

Isnt Florida on the coast? The rust on the underside of my moms car is not due to roadsalt, but from being parked on a sand driveway at the beach for 50% of its life

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
01Intrepid said:
So is the car for sale? if so how much she want for it? or is it going to be traded in?

Right now its just demodded, I had to get it done before we went to Italy for two weeks, just in case we find a car they like asap its ready to go.

The Idea is just to trade it in(unless they laugh at the car and decide to give us poop) because, 1 we had 2 brake lines rust and break(fixed), The Starter die(fixed), and there is a loose tie rod(makes a clunk on turns and bunps) as well as the steering just isnt as tight as it used to be. In Massachusetts the seller has to warrant the car for 30 or 60 days(cant remember the exact number)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
looks like it served you guys well. what are the mileage stats?

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
IS300M said:
Isnt Florida on the coast? The rust on the underside of my moms car is not due to roadsalt, but from being parked on a sand driveway at the beach for 50% of its life
Yeah, I live about 25 miles from the coast. I've never drivin this car to the beach though.

My '98

1 - 18 of 18 Posts