DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
In your signature picture, your trep looks maroon(I think it's the light). But on your site I can tell it's inferno red in your other pics :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Where you at in Michigan? I grew up there, and I can atest that the sun DOES shine. LoL...

I'm from Benton Harbo, St. Joseph area. Souterwestern corner, across the lake from Chicago.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I grew up about 35 miles from Kalamazoo...Kewl...what a small world...

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Warlord, I'll pay you if you don't put those lights on your wiper-washer outlets! :)

The car looks good! I like the R/T emblem on the nose...I would never have thought of putting an emblem there...I like it!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
Warlord, I'll pay you if you don't put those lights on your wiper-washer outlets! :)
To be honest, I'm leaning towards NOT doing them. It looks like it would be a pain in the ass to replace them! :)

Oh wait. How much will you pay me??? :)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
The car looks good! I like the R/T emblem on the nose...I would never have thought of putting an emblem there...I like it!
Thanks! I almost didn't put it on there. I wasn't sure if it would look a little tacky. I thought it would look cool and a couple other people I asked thought it would look cool too, so I put it on there! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts