DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got a 93 vision tsi and there are some electrical problems going on. Such as the windsheild wipers keep on going on and off, the radio only plays out of one speaker, sometimes it doesnt even work, the drivers seat doesnt work anymore. How should i fix these things? Any advice is apperciated.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Well, first off, check the wiring and fuses. A good place to look would be the fuse panel. I'd say whoever had the car before you probably abused the hell out of it and produced most of the problems such as the radio and the seat. As for the windshield wipers, that may be a little more difficult cause it could be anything from a relay to the multi function lever. Just start trying things and hopefully you can sort them out! :)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
As jcman311 says check all fuses, that's the easiest and cheapest place to look first.
More than likely your multi switch is on the way out, it controls the wpers, turn sigs and highbeams. To check your seat start by looking for power and ground at the connector under the seat, if there's power and ground then it's probably the switch. The radio thing is probably the radio itself or the amp if you have one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts