DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
buenas tardes mi concorde se esta sobrecalentando no lo hace siempre,cuando lo hace es cuando piso el acelerador casi a fondo,que creen que pueda ser?,cuanto cuesta el ram air para el concorde?

Good evenings my concorde this on warming does not make it always, when it is when I tread on the accelerator almost thoroughly, that believe that could be?, that costs the ram air for the concorde?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Ok, am I the only one that noticed "spic" in the title? I thought that was kind of amusing, because it was obviously unintentional. And the irony of such a misspelling in a thread about spanish, kinda funny.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I noticed and was like WTF! until I realized I is E in Spanish so technically anyone who spoke spanish, learned english, but didnt learn how to spell english would logically spell "speak" that way.

Oh yeah, and that translator sucks balls. Sooo not accurate.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Vertigo_AK47 said:
Oh yeah, and that translator sucks balls. Sooo not accurate.
everything needs to be spelled correctly too. you and me and everyone else on this site knows that not everything is spelled correctly, and grammar is never correct. that sentence i just wrote was a run-on. uhh, if i can figure out what he is trying to say i'll try and help. i took 4 years of spanish in high school and have worked in restaurants where the majority of the kitchen staff is latino, so i have somewhat of an idea of the spanish language

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
buenas tardes mi concorde se esta sobrecalentando no lo hace siempre,cuando lo hace es cuando piso el acelerador casi a fondo,que creen que pueda ser?,cuanto cuesta el ram air para el concorde?

"Good Afternoon,

My Concorde is heating up little by little, It doesnt do it all of the time, It only does it when I flore the pedal down, Also how much does a ram air kit cost for a concorde?,"

Translater: (I dont know what engine he has, sorry!)

Que size es tus motol? 2.7L?, `es 3.2L?, 3.5L?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts