DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Something smells fishy...

654 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Treppenwolf 
#1 · (Edited)
Could this be true??

I dunno, it seems a little TOO universal to me. Probably some ebay junk that will fall apart in a week -- IF you can manage to get it installed, that is. Any thoughts?

EDIT::: Well I answered my own question. Only 12 feedbacks for this seller, and 9 of them are him selling xenon headlight bulbs. Now that doesn't seem so high performance after all...this is CRAPOLA!

#6 ·
Turbo Dodge Avenger Stealth ST Stratus Neon Intrepid Buy it now for $950.00
This Stage 2 Turbo is UNIVERSAL. Gaurantees 60 RWHP!

Why not get a stage 1? Buy it now for $550.00Here Save big big bucks and still "This Stage One Turbo is UNIVERSAL. Gaurentees 60 RWHP!" And the coolest thing of all.... both are the same part number according to pictures!!! :smilie_sc Oh, one more thing. Sent USPS media mail rate.

UH-oh: With the popularity of websites such as half.com (soon to be rolled-over in service to eBay format after the next Christmas season), lots of people have been sending packages at the Media mail rate through the US Postal service -- it is after all the cheapest rate for items such as books, CDs, periodicals, videos. But apparently some people are sending non-media items using the media rate, with some suspicion by the the USPS. If you happen to send something via USPS media mail, bring it into the Post Office opened and seal it in view of the clerk to be sure the items are legit. :grinpimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.