Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
IMOP its a waste of a V10

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Since the Viper has issues with engine/exhaust heat in the cabin, I wonder how toasty your junk would get riding that beast?

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Ewwww...

and that's all I have to say about that.. haha

·
Registered
617 Posts
Iid gladly scramble my nuts for a chance to tear up that bad boy

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
It's not going to happen. Any laywer would have a field day with a lawsuit agaist DC for building a thing like that, the first time someone takes a fall. The legal Dept won't allow it to happen.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
adaptabl said:
It's not going to happen. Any laywer would have a field day with a lawsuit agaist DC for building a thing like that, the first time someone takes a fall. The legal Dept won't allow it to happen.
they could make all buyers (there probably won't be too many) sign a waiver leaving all responsibility on the owner, and not DC.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm sorry, but dc needs to..... say...get a 500hp intrepid on the market, come up with something that.....we could afford....(the inssurance)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Now I've heard everything...a MOPAR scoot!
Looks like it may have some handling "issues" to me but I bet it's a blast on the dragstrip! It's a head turner that's for sure!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Sturge said:
Now I've heard everything...a MOPAR scoot!
Looks like it may have some handling "issues" to me but I bet it's a blast on the dragstrip! It's a head turner that's for sure!
seems to me that DC doesn't care about handling in their "sports" cars.. as the viper itself is one helluva beast to control.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts