DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some ASSHOLE swiped my ****in front bumper, now it needs to be sanded and repainted, and I need a new front license plate holder. I might as well get vanity plates while i'm at it, since this asshole ****ed up my front plate too. I'll have pics later on...

·
Registered
219 Posts
i'd wish i dodnt see him... or wed have a problem.. some ppl just dont need to drive because all they do is cause trouble and money to ppl that know how to drive and love there cars...

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was Wed. or Thurs. night while I was parked at work. I work at a big mall with a 6 level parking garage, and my shifts are upwards of 12 hours, so I don't know, I'm guessing Thursday night. No cameras where my car was. It is a good thing I didn't catch them, I carry a big sharp knife on me at all times.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I back into spots sometimes. Wow, typing drunk is a lot harder than I thought.

·
Registered
531 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
It was Wed. or Thurs. night while I was parked at work. I work at a big mall with a 6 level parking garage, and my shifts are upwards of 12 hours, so I don't know, I'm guessing Thursday night. No cameras where my car was. It is a good thing I didn't catch them, I carry a big sharp knife on me at all times.
I don't think I'd pull a knife on someone who damaged my car....

I'm fortunate to work days at a hospital and one of the parking lots furthest from the building has especially large parking spaces. The lot fills up fairly early and then hardly anyone leaves until late in the day, and at that time the lot just slowly empties out without any new cars arriving. I get there in the morning and find a nice spot between two cars that have already parked, so I know nobody is going to so much as dent my door. And the spaces are so wide there's very little risk of that. People who drive so damned stupidly as to damage other people's cars - and then just take off - really p*ss me off. They go through life half-awake and half-asleep, not caring what they do, and probably blabbing on a cell phone the whole time they are allegedly driving their cars.

·
Registered
360 Posts
when I read "swiped" the first thought was someone stole your front bumper off your car...then kcarlos, came to mind...lol

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
yous hould be able to take most of that out with some turtle wax- Rubbing compound, acouple of applications should do it bro, give it a shot before you spend the big $$$ dude, sorry to see your car in bumper scuff pal, hope shes all new again veryyy sooonnn!, ;) til den chow,

~L~

·
Registered
575 Posts
man id b pissed to, yeh you could probably get most of that out. I just was lucky enough to get my trep keyed in the walmart parking lot 2 weeks ago, all the way down to metal on my passenger door, however the police got the tapes from wally world and the ****ers are on camera doin it! No word from the police yet though, some people have no damn respect.

·
Registered
391 Posts
LOUD98ES,

go and buy some Mr Clean magic eraser, the original, they come 4 to a box. It will get all of it off. Make sure you wet the eraser first.

I had a similar situation, look at my before and after pictures:

Reactions: Memorex88

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your parents have an FX35 or FX45 I take it? I love those. Anywho, I know the ****'ll come off, but there is one scratch down to the plastic. I'm gonna clean it and touch it up, maybe wet sand, see how it comes out before I drop the $250 to repair and paint.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Your parents have an FX35 or FX45 I take it?
Ya its my dads Infinity FX35 with the technology package, its a sweet car. Just like the concorde was before he sold it to me and bought the FX!

As for a scratch to the plastic, ya if it went that deep then it sucks, but hey, don't let it get too much to ya. :icon_cool

·
Registered
164 Posts
BLASK02 said:
LOUD98ES,

go and buy some Mr Clean magic eraser, the original, they come 4 to a box. It will get all of it off. Make sure you wet the eraser first.

I had a similar situation, look at my before and after pictures:

Great idea! I know those magic erasers work around the house.
Good stuff.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Just by looking at that pic loud98ES I'd have to think it was someone talking on the phone while walking out of the mall, then got into there little POS and while pulling or backing out of the parking lot they still had that phone up to the ear and when they hit your car they took off like a bat out of hell!!!!!! Looks pretty bad, but it's really not as bad as it looks..........

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
:( but at least now it's broken in so you don't have to worry about that first scratch anymore. ;)

These cars are made to be driven, not gonna look flawless forever no matter what! As long is it looks good from 15' away! :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.