DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had one of my best kills today. I came up to a red light on R1 & 9 just before Newark Intl. airport. And next to me was what seemed like a very riced up Intrepid. It was a late model though, it definetly looked very new and up to date. I slightly purred my engine, and he began to creep up and rev his engine. As soon as the cross section light turned red and before ours turned green, we shot out.

Needless to say this was no match what so ever. I figured being that my car is bone stock and his looked nice (Looks can be deceiving), I was in for a death sentence. Low and behold, about 5 seconds later I was doing nearly 60 and before I knew it I was well over 4 car lengths ahead of him.

We went on all the way through until we hit the Pulaski SkyWay (which for anyone who has ever commuted there can note that its a distance and a half from where we started). It was overall very fun though, there was no cars around as it was pretty early and we hit well over 110MPH. By the time we hit the Pulaski and the road narrowed, I stopped speeding and I was still 3 or so car lengths ahead.

All in all it was a very good challenge. The driver of the 'trep drove up and kept parallel to me and waved me off and gave me a thumbs up. He had a big smile on his face so definetly a good sport. Who knows, maybe even a DI.net registered user.

So if you raced a black 300M for a good couple of miles on R1&9 today, make yourself known!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha, who says Im not a cop myself >.>

Hey, what the police doesnt see, doesnt hurt them

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Should race an Intrepid with the 3.5 H.O., and THEN see who wins ;)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm shocked the troopers didn't give you hell over there, they love the fresh meat on R1/9...
You know, I hear this quite often and cant say Ive ever experienced problems. I actually never see any troopers on that stretch of road. From NIA all the way through until you hit Jersey City, the police presence is 0.

Should race an Intrepid with the 3.5 H.O., and THEN see who wins
As for that, bring it :bigok:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
You know, I hear this quite often and cant say Ive ever experienced problems. I actually never see any troopers on that stretch of road. From NIA all the way through until you hit Jersey City, the police presence is 0.

As for that, bring it :bigok:
Ummmm, You "DO" know that an Intrepid w/ a 3.5L H.O. will easily draggG a 300M, Its programmed differently, and really does fly if maintaned well!, Atleast mine was!, My 2000 Intrepid "ES" w/ 3.5L H.O. w/ autostick , had some nice peppy deep throat engine Torque , compared to my "SPECIAL"!, :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ummmm, You "DO" know that an Intrepid w/ a 3.5L H.O. will easily draggG a 300M, Its programmed differently, and really does fly if maintaned well!, Atleast mine was!, My 2000 Intrepid "ES" w/ 3.5L H.O. w/ autostick , had some nice peppy deep throat engine Torque , compared to my "SPECIAL"!, :)
I never let numbers do the talking. Ive seen 300WHP Civic bubbles beat 350+WHP BMW in a very embarrassing way. Its all about how you drive, and maintain your car. Like I said, bring it mwahhaa!! :duel:

:notify::banana::007::anon:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'd "bring it".......but I don't want to embarrass you ;)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If by embarrass you mean pass me after Ive already smoked you, won, and stopped for gas....then lets go with that :duel:

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Know,

I can Promise you, 60%-80% of any Special or Intrepid with a 3.5 on this site, could easily rape urs. If you think ur man enough go chat with shadowvox6, I am quite sure he can put you in ur place. In FACT, theres a guy on here, with a first gen Concorde, I bet would eat urs alive.

So Chill. Or Get Burned by the Members on here who Can't stand kids who just get their license and brag about street racing and drifting FWD cars. Its just dosnt fly. So, Please stop pretending that you think your car is the fastest and that u are the best driver on here please? Thank you.

And Yes,

I am A ****ing Asshole.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Know,

I can Promise you, 60%-80% of any Special or Intrepid with a 3.5 on this site, could easily rape urs. If you think ur man enough go chat with shadowvox6, I am quite sure he can put you in ur place. In FACT, theres a guy on here, with a first gen Concorde, I bet would eat urs alive.

So Chill. Or Get Burned by the Members on here who Can't stand kids who just get their license and brag about street racing and drifting FWD cars. Its just dosnt fly. So, Please stop pretending that you think your car is the fastest and that u are the best driver on here please? Thank you.

And Yes,

I am A ****ing Asshole.
Best post ever ! +rep

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I wasn't trying to be an asshole, I was just having a bit of fun talking smack :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts