DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Its okay..

but thats awesome..a Taurus with Dual Exhaust!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
i had a 1996 taurus previous to my '04 Trep.

3.0 litre 24 valve duratec motor 200 hp. and 207 ftlbs of torque dual exhaust
leather, sunroof,6 cd changer, pwr everything. auto temp.

the only options missing was flight attedents, and wet bar.

It was a great car, and I should have kept it for a few more years, Its just I always wanted an Intrepid, and saw the chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
SAT098 said:
i had a 1996 taurus previous to my '04 Trep.

3.0 litre 24 valve duratec motor 200 hp. and 207 ftlbs of torque dual exhaust
leather, sunroof,6 cd changer, pwr everything. auto temp.

the only options missing was flight attedents, and wet bar.

It was a great car, and I should have kept it for a few more years, Its just I always wanted an Intrepid, and saw the chance.
Had a 1989 SHO until last month. I was the original owner but had an intermittent problem since March 2004 and tried to get it fixed but gave up early August when I got my 2004 SXT. The SHO motor would stop for a brief second then would do it again a few miles later for a longer period of time. Changed the crank and camshaft sensors, fuel pump, DIS module, IRCM (Integrated Relay Control Module) etc. Only had 73K miles on it. Great car with surprising gaz mileage considering the hp motor and a real sleeper. Manual transmission with 143mph top speed! The only weakness were the brakes but could be remedied with better rotors and pads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Those who need to know do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
I fell off the jet I work on...



I guess I'm sorry I broke my arm! :silly:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
DCellBatteries said:
I fell off the jet I work on...

I guess I'm sorry I broke my arm! :silly:
Now we know why they won't let you fix the "work" truck - you might fall off! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
He better be sorry :icon_smil, do you know how hard it is to .... er... type with just one hand! This cast sucks... oh yeah I broke my arm 4 days after my road trip ended!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha. Love the responses. I typed a question here and then typed the same one in the 300m specific section and someone answered my question there so I tried deleting this post but couldn't so I just typed 'sorry' :fart:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
wuzzzer said:
Haha. Love the responses. I typed a question here and then typed the same one in the 300m specific section and someone answered my question there so I tried deleting this post but couldn't so I just typed 'sorry' :fart:
Ah! I see clearly now. I'm no longer confused. :smilie_qu
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top