DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 12 inch kicker l7's in a box that need new voice coils(i know not worth it and so on) im also considering a pair of hiphonics brutus square 12's to finish up the system with wedges connected to the rectangle box to create a custom enclosure but i need info on best amps on a budget capacitors and best gauge wiring ill be matching everything up to a pioneer head unit so blow me away with best budget gear

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Sonicelectronix is way better than Walmart for budget gear. Walmart carries only junk at those prices, Sonic actually gets into decent quality.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Sonicelectronix is way better than Walmart for budget gear. Walmart carries only junk at those prices, Sonic actually gets into decent quality.
Ah I can't knock it. Paid $50 for a 12" Pioneer sub, $40 for the box and $70 for the amp.

Produces just a clear and smooth base as my buddies much more expensive MTX setup.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if a family freind has 2 junk amps that i can take to make 1 good amp i might have another free score kickers came free from my cousin but again im still in high school workin on gettin the family farm back started and have a 2001 ram im turnin into a show peice if that can tell yall how tight i am on money so thanks for the info ill check into them

·
That Guy
89 Posts
if a family freind has 2 junk amps that i can take to make 1 good amp i might have another free score kickers came free from my cousin but again im still in high school workin on gettin the family farm back started and have a 2001 ram im turnin into a show peice if that can tell yall how tight i am on money so thanks for the info ill check into them
I will have a 1500 audiopipe class d amp up for grabs if you are possibly intrested. Still has a warranty :3

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
currently franken amp is in my price range being 20-30 dollars to build 1 amp out of 2-3 unless you have a really good deal on that audiopipe

·
That Guy
89 Posts
I'm not going to charge him an arm or a leg I kinda need the money and I have a new apcl 1500 so yea not to worries about turning a profit. If the 1500 price for some reason is to high for you I've got a friend also I treated In my 1500, which he has a 1000 that he would let me sell for quite a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
i can actually hold off for a little while on it its not super important but i could help ya out with the money issue by buyin er off ya i have a few good parts for my intrepid that aint needed i could sell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts