·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hahaha. Cuervo salutes you!

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
300Michael said:
Wish it was more centerly located (say around Kansas City) so some of us left coasters could come.
Although that would be cool...it probably won't happen.

If your going to be making the coast to coast trip like that, I would offer my place for ya to stay one night.

--Gorm

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
i'm kinda glad we're planning this early, they like me to plan my vacation time in january for the entire year at work. so now i will have no excuse to miss this or carlisle for that matter...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i'll be going to cancun for spring break, if my wallet recovers by the meet, count me in

ALi

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
As much as I enjoyed Gearfest... its very unlikely ill be able to make this one. :(

Getting married memorial day weekend... and this weekend in question might be the weekend of my bachelor party. :D I might be doing Vegas! :D :D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
he dj, ill be in nj sometime after the 15th, can i look u up, along with the otehr members too lol

Ali

·
Registered
603 Posts
its kind of a kick in the balls when the meets made specially for us, the DINET members can't even go because it is too far. Why can we have 4 of these DI meets so everyone can go. one in Jersey or Philly for the east coast. One in Cali for west, one in ohio and one in oklahoma or something, the locations could be better decided but counting the members for each area and picking the best location in each area.
oh well, this idea probably won't even be considered by anyone :icon_frow

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
usonofabetch said:
its kind of a kick in the balls when the meets made specially for us, the DINET members can't even go because it is too far. Why can we have 4 of these DI meets so everyone can go. one in Jersey or Philly for the east coast. One in Cali for west, one in ohio and one in oklahoma or something, the locations could be better decided but counting the members for each area and picking the best location in each area.
No matter where you hold a meet, it is going to make someone mad. Besides chicago is as close to the middle of the nation as your going to get...cept for maybe Kansas City.

--Gorm

·
Registered
712 Posts
usonofabetch said:
:blowingup

ok, we're talking about the INTERNATIONAL MEET here and it's in Chicago every year. Randy runs the site and lives in this area. I have been putting together this meet since it's inception and I live here. Axle and Sami will be helping out this year officially for the first time and they live here. The meet that is going to happen is staying in Chicago/Rockford, plain and simple. If you think it's so easy to organize all this stuff, then make a meet out east after you come up with a date and original name. If you can't come out, big deal, stay home or make your own meet at another time. Don't be crying about it.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Many of us have had local Di meets. Here in Mn we have 2 or 3 a year. 2 years ago the stratus club had people as far as CA show up. Plus IL is a good middle of the country loction.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
If you are east coast come to Carlisle. It is even bigger than the international meet. Besides, I drove from Washington DC to Chicago for the meet last year and you can too.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
DScruggs said:
If you are east coast come to Carlisle. It is even bigger than the international meet. Besides, I drove from Washington DC to Chicago for the meet last year and you can too.
Only bigger in the sense that all makes and models of Chrysler cars are there for the meet.

The international is obvisouly smaller due to its strictly, mostly a club meet, and other invites. For instance you wouldn't see a Cuda club attend the international meet, but you would see them at Carlisle.

I would suggest members attend both. :) I did and I am currently planning to again.

--Gorm

1 - 20 of 37 Posts