DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any Intrepid owners in upstate South Carolina that would like to start up a club Just for Dodge intrepids? if so let me know so I can have an head count. Also if you don't live in upstate South Carolina, you would be more than welcome to join if we have enough people to start up this club... :cool:

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: 01Intrepid ]

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: 01Intrepid ]

·
Registered
558 Posts
ADOPT ME, SPONSER ME AND I WOULD GLADLY RELOCATE TO SC.and join your club. I'll take my chances with the hurricanes as opposed to guaranteed cold and snow 5 months of the year.

Danny
CapitalCity RT
Ottawa, Canada
Just 18 hours noth of you, I95 to VA17 to I66 to I81 cross the border and 1.5 hours NE.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol adopt you!! right, but you can move away from the freezing cold and move here, to the wonderful South..... Oh i don't have a club yet, I would like to start one soon, but I am looking for others to help start it up....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Maybe a Carolinas club, with meetings held in locations around the area.

Greenville is quite a long way from me. I probably wouldnt have time to come down there very often. I have other hobbies too.

I have seen someones site listed on this board, who was in Charlotte, but apart from that I am unaware of anybody else in this region who is into their cars enough to join a club.

Maybe as this site becomes more popular, we will start to see more people from the Carolinas on here.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well A Carolina Club is possible. I don't see why not... But like you said theres not enough people that's " Into thier cars" enough to join a club.. I to have other hobbies, as well as a job/Girlfriend but I have some time that I could devote to being in a car club.. So why not......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts