DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys just throwing it out there for those interested. The Super Bowl is coming up and I thought that it would be good to spend the Super Bowl weekend with some friends and automatically thought of you guys? So who is interested in having a Super Bowl weekend meet?

Any location from NC to FL is good with me, I know the FL guys are trying to get something together for January.

Super Bowl is to be played in Miami on 5th of Feb

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Maybe we can get as many people to come as we had in North Carolina. I guess it would be up to Scott and or me to fine a place to meet at?

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
There are a ton of sports bars around here but I don't go to any of them (are any bar for that matter) so I don't know what is a good one to go to.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
when we had the super bowl meet here in Myrtle beach..i dont even think we saw the superbowl...

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay now in true Carlisle fashion I am going to hold you to those words Pat.

Guys why not check on the hotel and while checking ask if they would have a room that we could watch the game. They usually have a conference/meeting room that we could possibly utilize.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Let me check if my company has a preferred local hotel. Maybe I can secure our corporate rate if its worth a crap and see if they have a conference room available. Maybe not if we intend to make spectacles of ourselves. I can also ask some of my more hip buddies at work and ask them where a good local place to watch it is.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,837 Posts
Is this going to be a FL deal or? Inquiring minds want to know! Could possibly make it if I get some details on when, where and what hotel.

1. Kcarlos2000
2. 95Trep3.3
3. Imadreadhead
4. 01Intrepid (likely)
5. Ronbo (possible)

·
Woober Goobers!
49,837 Posts
Thanks Dread...that's doable at 470 miles for me. I'll keep checking in on the progress here to see if this goes thru. Maybe caravan over with keith.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
95trep3.3 said:
Can you do reservations at Applebees?
Even if you can they don't have seperate rooms for you to get - you'd be right out crammed next to the family with 2 highchairs of mashed potato flinging 2 year olds.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.