DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of the South East members feel like doing the superbowl meet this year? Doesn't have to be in Charleston.

Last years attendees:
r0meo021
Imadreadhead
KCarlos2000
Ronbo
Scarface
95Trep3.3
Matt86
04IntrepidSXT

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah just let us know were its going to be and I will try to be there also I would like to know if its going to be in GA or SC thanks. one more thing I have a first gen is that ok?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about in Charleston Again?
Hi David,

I don't really have the time (or the drive) to make arrangements for a meet in Charleston. Besides there hasn't been that much interest in a meet period. Last time we did Saturday and Sunday, who knows about this time?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay I think the thread over there looks like the meet is going to be in Myrtle Beach, SC.
I'm good for Myrtle if I can make it.

I think eveybody knows about the meet except maybe Matt86. Just tried to call him @ last known cell and no answer/no voicemail.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey - we've got 8 people coming so far.

Looks like most if not all of us will be arriving in Myrtle Beach, SC on Saturday, Feb 2.

This looks like the place we're staying:
North Myrtle Beach the best deal via Travelocity appears to be Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort for $40 a night.

Room Rates from $39.99 Feb 2 - Feb 4
Check-in time: 3:00pm
Check-out time: 11:00am
Standard Room with 1 King Bed Non Smoking $39.99
Standard Room with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Sofa Bed Non Smoking $59.99
Standard Room with 2 Queen Beds and 1 Sofa Bed Non Smoking $59.99

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Attendee list so far:

01Intrepid
95trep3.3
04IntrepidSXT
kcarlos2000
Imadreadhead
sheriluvshertrep
ronbo
paratrepper

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey, i live in myrtle beach, i'll probably come by. My intrepid is stock, and hopefully will be sold by then, but if not i'm there. If its sold, i'll stop by in my "mini" trep. (98 neon) haha. whats the plans?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, i live in myrtle beach, i'll probably come by. My intrepid is stock, and hopefully will be sold by then, but if not i'm there. If its sold, i'll stop by in my "mini" trep. (98 neon) haha. whats the plans?
Hi Nate - Post #15 in this thread gives some details. Most if not all will make it a 2-day meet. Arrive midday or so Saturday in Mrytle and check out each other's cars. Probably go out to dinner somewhere together. Hotel overnight(for us) then meet up Sunday and maybe do some mods or maybe some fun event and then watch the game.

Member Imadreadhead lives in North Myrtle Beach and is "hosting" the meet.

Send me a private message if you want more detailed info

1 - 20 of 77 Posts