DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the great time we had in San Francisco this year, I want to make a proposal for a meet next year.

The weekend of July 11, 12, and 13, 2008.

We could meet up on Friday night and have dinner downtown in the Famous Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego.

On Saturday we would attend the Mopar Club of San Diego All American Car Show X as a group, I just spoke with the organizer and he said if we come in together, we will be parked together.

Here are Pictures from this years show.

On Saturday night we could possibly go to San Diego Padres game if they are in town, or to Sea World.

On Sunday we could caravan to Disneyland in the morning and have fun as group at both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure.

This is a long way off, but some people need time to save and plan.

Charles

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
IIRC, that is the weekend of Carlisle in 08'
Not that I would think it would affect Carlisle attendance, but just keep that in mind.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IIRC, that is the weekend of Carlisle in 08'
Not that I would think it would affect Carlisle attendance, but just keep that in mind.
As much as I would like to go, I don't see my self driving the 300M or the Intrepid to Pa.

I got paint chips on the front from bugs just going to San Francisco (Candy paint is very thin). And I think you are right, I don't think it will affect attendance at either one, we are so far apart, but we might get Tiger this year :icon_smil.

I am going to post this on 300M Club as well.

Charles

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
i already on my way to a new mod for this meet and someone on here already knows about :p and if i can keep it under wraps untill the meet or i cant hold it in anymore. it will be a nice mod...
sounds good count me in same group of 3:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sounds like a great meet to me! Thats usually about the time we take our summer Disneyland trip. Count me and my gang in and with any luck my cousin will have her trep lol :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Very possible, but her talks of an Intrepid sound in her near future. Me on the other hand have been looking for a 300M thanks to you and the whole "Dont let Mathwiz play with your car, he is so good he makes you want things you cant afford!" lol

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Very possible, but her talks of an Intrepid sound in her near future. Me on the other hand have been looking for a 300M thanks to you and the whole "Dont let Mathwiz play with your car, he is so good he makes you want things you cant afford!" lol

Speaking of which:

Just playing around

Charles

·
Registered
488 Posts
We might get Tiger this year :icon_smil. Charles[/QUOTE said:
I think Cali will be more do-able than Pa, that was too long of a drive. Plus San Diego is:

Tucson, AZ US -too- San Diego, CA

Total Est. Time: 6 hours, 3 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 415.44 miles

Count me in, gotta start planning it LOL!

Tiger

·
Registered
245 Posts
Speaking of which:

Just playing around

Charles
I see black diamonds with clear corners. I've been looking for some rims on ebay :) but for now I should have a package with a new mod being send my way

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see black diamonds with clear corners. I've been looking for some rims on ebay :) but for now I should have a package with a new mod being send my way

Made the factory wheels 18" and lowered it too.

And I have been watching eBay for you too

Charles

·
Registered
245 Posts
Made the factory wheels 18" and lowered it too.

And I have been watching eBay for you too

Charles
I knew there was going to be something i didnt catch right off the bat. I thought the height of the tire looked smaller lol.. Very nice work! Thank you Charles!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I might just come too, if im not in germany :).... its about 11 hours for me, but better then the day and a half to PA

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 53 minutes Total Est. Distance: 749.23 miles

1 - 20 of 31 Posts