DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the DI Net members in So Cal and the San Diego area?

·
Registered
780 Posts
is this a government census? i'm in cali...more near the central coast area

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm in the Central Valley area... does that count?

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My son is in the San Diego and just got a 2003 Intrepid and is looking to meet some people that have done work on their cars. He probably can't afford to do much, but a lot of mods are not that expensive and it is also a good way for him to learn the right way to take care of his car!
I know there was a member in San Diego, just can't remember who it was.

·
Registered
430 Posts
My son is in the San Diego and just got a 2003 Intrepid and is looking to meet some people that have done work on their cars. He probably can't afford to do much, but a lot of mods are not that expensive and it is also a good way for him to learn the right way to take care of his car!
I know there was a member in San Diego, just can't remember who it was.
no problem... you guys are both in the right place... by your post I didn't know if we were trying to have a west coast meet or something... seems like those east coast guys get all the fun... :biggrin:

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If he gets hooked up with you guys I am sure he will get some of the stuff done the right way the first time. I know he is wants to get an EVIC. I have one here, but it has the sunroof buttons so I am sort of looking for a new cover. He just ordered a new head unit to replace the factory stereo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts