DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

· I hit **** with sticks!
67,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Thanks everyone for coming out!

Great meet guys, after 14 years of these, we're still going strong, you guys proved it! Let's do it again next year! It's about the friends more than the cars, but still about the cars!

In attendance:
1. EagleEsi
2. Peva
3. Daytrepper
4. Dr. Dodge
5. CokeyMomma
6. Paratrepper
7. Eric!!
8. Will B
9. Gearhead291
10. Hans
11. Scooterman

Here are a few pics!

Charger Section

Everybody:

Truck Section:

LH Section:

· I hit **** with sticks!
67,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Screw the photobucket crap, but if we were a country band at the meet back in 2016, this would be our album photo;

· Registered
14,265 Posts
I got the SRT update - was warned about the coolant temp gauge showing real low temps. Confirm:

Here is another - I great gas mileage home. Take a look

Reactions: Daytrepper

· Premium Member
19,042 Posts
I made some smoked cheese for everyone. Hope y'all got to go home with a bar of it.

I forgot to grab some cheese when I left to go back to the hotel Saturday night. And you even reminded me just before I left. The mind is a terrible thing! 👨‍🦳 If I had realized it before I started for home Sunday, I definitely would have driven back to Dan's to get it, but I was already on the road an hour before I realized "I FORGOT MY CHEESE!". So disappointed! So nice of you to do that for everybody. Chris.

· Woober Goobers!
53,696 Posts
Cheeser cheeser

· Registered
5,178 Posts
I forgot to grab some cheese when I left to go back to the hotel Saturday night. And you even reminded me just before I left. The mind is a terrible thing! 👨‍🦳 If I had realized it before I started for home Sunday, I definitely would have driven back to Dan's to get it, but I was already on the road an hour before I realized "I FORGOT MY CHEESE!". So disappointed! So nice of you to do that for everybody. Chris.
I could try and mail you some if its possible? I have extra Cheddar

61 - 80 of 98 Posts