DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Dan - I think I mentioned this in the Whore thread, can I change my tranny fluid and differential fluid at the meet? Do you have pans or should I bring some? Is there an area to dump off the used fluids?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Got Firewood Dan?
Plenty, got some split firewood, a couple pallets, some brush, we're good to go; :campfire:

Dan - I think I mentioned this in the Whore thread, can I change my tranny fluid and differential fluid at the meet? Do you have pans or should I bring some? Is there an area to dump off the used fluids?
Sure thing, only thing I ask, dispose of your oil, I just put it back in a gallon jug--like an antifreeze or oil bottle--and drop it off at the nearest auto parts store. I do have a couple large pans.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
What's the predicted weather going to be at the end of September for North Cackalackey?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hey Dan, do you mind if I order something and have it shipped to your place. Not sure whether or not the TSA guys would allow it as a carry-on.
Sure thing...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Anyone Need/Want a set of New 6" Composite Digital Calipers for $9? Have I got a deal for you!

If interested...let me know and I'll post some pictures. New in unopened package. Inch/Metric.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Anyone Need/Want a set of New 6" Composite Digital Calipers for $9? Have I got a deal for you!

If interested...let me know and I'll post some pictures. New in unopened package. Inch/Metric.
Bring them to the meet, I may can use them.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Here ya go Dan.....

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
I'll add it to my "Goodie" box to bring. That box keeps changing size and getting bigger!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Excuse me Miss....can I see your Goodie Box? heh

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
I need to get the parts / fluids for the meet. Car looks like crap with the paint peeling and me not really keeping it super clean.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Get yourself a gallon or two of Black Plasti-Dip and spray it!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
All stocked up on Gates Accessory Belts and Pulleys! w00t.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Can't wait, got me a taste for southern bbq. Still need to reserve a room and still bringing the 300. ? Now, what to pick for the adult beverage for the weekend,......hmmmm...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Rusty Nails Doug!

41 - 60 of 132 Posts