DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

61 - 80 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
You mean Douggie Fresh will be there - no way.

Just ordered the rockauto parts tonight. Need to get my timeline set, get the needed items together and.... wait.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Will a hard hat be required?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
I'll bring some Bump Caps!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
And Rum and calipers for Dan.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
I'll be bringing this in case anyone wants to try it in their car......heh

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
My Wife is going to be pissed. On Monday, I have to fly to Nashville and drive to Paducah, KY for an emergency job, should be home Wednesday. Then on Friday, mid day, heading to the meet. I'll wear my hard hat when I tell her the news.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
So ready for a rock'n time. Bring cash for Saturday's feast - Ron rocks's it.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Yes - Yes. The night time temp will fall. Do we have wood or does wood need to be acquired for 2 nights of bonfires..?...

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
I was just in Toronto, local guy talked about an axe throwing place, similar to a bowling alley. We went there and there were no "Lanes" open. I was pissed, got all excited about throwing axes at wooden targets while drinking beer....

What can we do?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
I was just in Toronto, local guy talked about an axe throwing place, similar to a bowling alley. We went there and there were no "Lanes" open. I was pissed, got all excited about throwing axes at wooden targets while drinking beer....

What can we do?
Hahaha, oh Canada; I dunno about throwing axes, that might not end well, I can arrange cornhole, beersby, etc if anyone is interested.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Yes - Yes. The night time temp will fall. Do we have wood or does wood need to be acquired for 2 nights of bonfires..?...
Good pile of wood back there, some left from a previous meet, plus a couple pallets, and some brush. Should be plenty for 2 nights if we dont burn all night. :campfire:

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
I'll be bringing my "Headlight Polishing Kit" in case anyone wants to work on their headlights. Cordless Drill, Backing pads, Polishing pads, Compounds, etc.

61 - 80 of 132 Posts