DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Yep-Yep,,,,

I'll be here in Paducah all day tomorrow, I have a school function to be at Wednesday by 4:00pm - that will be tight to make it on time. Told the people here - I'm gone, regardless - give me manpower to finish what you want - that seems it will happen.

Haven't cleaned the car, pulling out Friday - from work to Dan's at lunch time. 3.5 hour drive.

Wife isn't too happy - but the meet is the meet.

I'll have to leave Sunday morning early - can't complain. Unless we don't have fire wood or a horses head.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Yep-Yep,,,,

I'll be here in Paducah all day tomorrow, I have a school function to be at Wednesday by 4:00pm - that will be tight to make it on time. Told the people here - I'm gone, regardless - give me manpower to finish what you want - that seems it will happen.

Haven't cleaned the car, pulling out Friday - from work to Dan's at lunch time. 3.5 hour drive.

Wife isn't too happy - but the meet is the meet.

I'll have to leave Sunday morning early - can't complain. Unless we don't have fire wood or a horses head.
Right on. Hey, the wife has to understand, the meet is only once a year, right?

Plenty of firewood, and the horse head is pretty much guaranteed since the Wisconsin crew will be here haha.

·
Premium Member
16,613 Posts
Right on. Hey, the wife has to understand, the meet is only once a year, right?

Plenty of firewood, and the horse head is pretty much guaranteed since the Wisconsin crew will be here haha.
Put it to her just like that and let us know how that works out. :)

·
Woober Goobers!
49,839 Posts
Packing crap up now. I mean valuable items for different people/attendees!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,839 Posts
Fudge-O!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,839 Posts
UPS just dropped this off....anybody want this ****? heh

·
Woober Goobers!
49,839 Posts
Straight outta Compton! That was where it shipped from...no kidding!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,839 Posts
Wang's Bistro and Fudge-Os FTW!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,839 Posts
Dan...does Wang's serve Beer?

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Wang's Bistro and Fudge-Os FTW!
No Wang's or Fudge-Os for me this year. :sadbye:

However, if I leave at about midnight-thirty I could be there to meet Rob when he rolls in...

IN! :whohoo:

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Taking off in about 30 minutes - see you suckers at 7:eek:o ish - or at Mr. Wangs. PM to Dan w/ cell number

81 - 100 of 132 Posts