DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Nope - it was Burger King hat night last night.

I had a great time - good seeing old friends and having MUCH fun! My shirt still smells like the fire and stripper spray.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Just gott home a few minutes ago! Whew!

Dan....thanks again for hosting another great meet.
And many thanks for the work you did on my car.

Great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Had a great time!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Brandon....how many bruises and burns did you wake up with today? I've never seen anyone as **** faced as you were Saturday night. I can't remember how many times you just fell down while standing up! Or falling out of chairs!

I do remember you falling onto the edge of the Fire Pit and almost rolling in!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Buncha "Low Brows"! heh

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Lucky Man!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Glenn, Squilly and Mikey got their Headlights polished thanks to the Chemical Guys Headlight Restorer I brought. A few needed some wet sanding first....including my drivers side Special headlight.

Chris used the same stuff on his tail lights with great results. The different polishing pads I brought were a big help.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Not really proud of myself last night.

Thank you Dan for putting on the meet, and I have got to do better at keeping control of my drinking.
You were in a "Controlled" environment. No real harm done. You didn't wander off or do anything really stoopid. Maybe have something to eat next time before loading up on the Alcohol.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Not sure if I'll do another "Road Trip" drive to North Cackalackey! I'm worn out after today's drive home.

Maybe take a few extra days off and split up the total drive across two days each way?

Don't know how Nate manages to make it down from Detroit in 1 day. Got to be 20 hours!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
No Suspension clunks after Dan changed the Sway Bar End links. No Engine Rattles at 1300-1600 rpm after Dan changed the accessory belts and pulleys.

Night vision is improved with the Ebay Passenger Headlight thanks to no broken tabs! Aimed where it's supposed to be! Wet sanded and polished the drivers side which was a big improvement also.

No CEL after Dan changed the two upstream O2 sensors. Picked up 2 mpg on the drive back. Averaged 24.5 to NC and 26.5 on the way back to AR.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
No Suspension clunks after Dan changed the Sway Bar End links. No Engine Rattles at 1300-1600 rpm after Dan changed the accessory belts and pulleys.

Night vision is improved with the Ebay Passenger Headlight thanks to no broken tabs! Aimed where it's supposed to be! Wet sanded and polished the drivers side which was a big improvement also.

No CEL after Dan changed the two upstream O2 sensors. Picked up 2 mpg on the drive back. Averaged 24.5 to NC and 26.5 on the way back to AR.
No problem, and thank you again for all the things you brought and donated to the shop and the meet!

You left the Intrepid headlights, I can UPS them to you if you want.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Thank you everyone for coming out and making this a great time once again. Great to see the DI family again and hope to see you next year. This meet marks the 10th year for us doing these events, and I hope we can go another 10 years! It always amazes me that we have members coming out from Michigan, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Georgia, and other far away places to hang out and keep these meets going.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Here are a few pics!

Saturday cars:

Food time!

Junkyard run!

Campfire w/ late night shenanigans all around...

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Sounds like good time had by all! :clap:

Bosch FTW!! (j/k)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Knew I forgot something. Dan let me know how much to ship to 72211. There's no hurry on getting them.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Jockstrap CowBois!

101 - 120 of 132 Posts