DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Knew I forgot something. Dan let me know how much to ship to 72211. There's no hurry on getting them.
Will do, I'll have to find a box to ship them in at work, nothing around here big enough.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
My blood shot eyes finally came back to normal today. While everyone went to the yard Saturday morning, Rob and I were enjoying some Old Foresters at 11:00am.

Reggie never heard of "Black to Black" for plastic - he cleaned his rims and I let him use a bottom on his car - dang thing looked sharp afterwards.

Was that Don's son? Not certain what he thought of the 'crew'.... :rap:

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
I got the fire going early Sunday morning (still had a slight smolder to it) - did she crank up afterwards? i.e. 8:30am...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #124 (Edited)
My blood shot eyes finally came back to normal today. While everyone went to the yard Saturday morning, Rob and I were enjoying some Old Foresters at 11:00am.

Reggie never heard of "Black to Black" for plastic - he cleaned his rims and I let him use a bottom on his car - dang thing looked sharp afterwards.

Was that Don's son? Not certain what he thought of the 'crew'.... :rap:
I got the fire going early Sunday morning (still had a slight smolder to it) - did she crank up afterwards? i.e. 8:30am...
Yep, Dons son, Max, was keeping what was left of the fire up when I fell out of bed about 11...lol...it wasnt much more than some hot coals not long after that. We were just being lazy most of the day---had to kick Troy off of the drums, wasnt good for the ears after all those drinks the night before...haha....Everyone left took off about 4pm to catch their flights.

So glad I was able to take Monday off, I wouldnt have been worth a **** at work!

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Just back from the meet/future college road-trip. All checklist items checked off.

M was forewarned...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Good to see you again Don. Thanks for the new MTV O-Ring. Nice to meet Max. I hope he wasn't scarred by the activities! heh.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
I thought this was the first trip I didn't do any work to the car - BUT - pulled the tail lights and used Ron's Chem Bros products and the lights turned out very well.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
We have to give Props to Reggie - hasn't been active on the forums, drives a Ford but has come to many meets and hung out ALL day.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
And too the long haulers like yourself. You've done some Southern Meets!

Hats of to Nate!!!!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts