DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 525 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I'd like to RSVP some floorspace behind a door of some sort - office perhaps? For me and The Boy. Imma snorin' fool. LOL
Eric reserves the office!

Bedroom 2, still available.....remind me, because I will forget who reserved what, as I did last meet.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
I'll take living room again. This time I'll remember you don't have carpet anymore, lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,665 Posts
Eric reserves the office!

Bedroom 2, still available.....remind me, because I will forget who reserved what, as I did last meet.
1. Daytrepper
2. Ronbo
3. Squilly
4. Shadowvox6, put me down for room at Chez Dan!!
5. Scooter
6. Beeblebrox82. 100% Probably. Dibs on a couch.
7. Railoffroader2 (Dibs on back office or room outside kitchen door?)
Apparently :humph:

:D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Able to work on suspension (struts, swaybars, links, etc); definately front, possibly rear? Will be ordering everything in the coming weeks.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Able to work on suspension (struts, swaybars, links, etc); definately front, possibly rear? Will be ordering everything in the coming weeks.
Yep, let me know how much you are planning to do for sure, and we can go from there.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yep, let me know how much you are planning to do for sure, and we can go from there.
Right now, I know for sure it is the front struts assemblies (going OEM), and both swaybars (Specials). I will know more after I have Sears rotate the tires and inspect. If all else fails, maybe I could use a "Dan's Loaner "Daytona" Trep" and leave mine? :lol I'll also get with you, on a date, for the transmission. I'm having difficulties finding one locally or within a reasonable driving time.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Right now, I know for sure it is the front struts assemblies (going OEM), and both swaybars. I will know more after I have Sears rotate the tires. If all else fails, maybe I could use a "Dan's Loaner "Daytona" Trep" and leave mine? :lol I'll also get with you, on a date, for the transmission. I'm having difficulties finding one locally or within a reasonable driving time.
That should be doable. Front strut assemblies are super easy to replace, rear sway bar as well....front sway bar is a little tricky---make sure to do it while the front struts...or one of the front struts....are out.

I am all out of loaner treps, all I have are loan-a-contours. :dunno:

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,665 Posts
:twik:

:dogpuppy:

41 - 60 of 525 Posts