DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 525 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Any response from that D-Lash guy from LX forums?

Go Ross Go!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Any response from that D-Lash guy from LX forums?

Go Ross Go!
Not yet. Going to step it up and bug em when it gets alittle closer. Hopefully we can get a couple more LX's out here. I did put up a thread there a few days ago.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Move dat *****!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App
So, so far we have:

Yes for April 20th:

1. Nate
2. Tom
3. Ron
4. Squilly

Leave IT!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I will be there either day, but if it means more people can make it I vote on move it. If it turns out the earlier date excludes several people then I'd switch my vote.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
As a side note, I have officially gotten all the pieces ordered to do a RTA setup and I'll be bringing it to the meet. I'd be more than happy to provide a professional grade audio system tune to anyone interested. Consider that a little carrot to put out there.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
I'm cool with either weekend. Count me in.

As a side note, I have officially gotten all the pieces ordered to do a RTA setup and I'll be bringing it to the meet. I'd be more than happy to provide a professional grade audio system tune to anyone interested. Consider that a little carrot to put out there.
Awesome - I've got a 3 band parametric eq for the left and right channels. I'd like to see the spectrum and get a good adjustment.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I'm cool with either weekend. Count me in.

Awesome - I've got a 3 band parametric eq for the left and right channels. I'd like to see the spectrum and get a good adjustment.
I have a feeling you and I are going to have a lot of fun at the meet geeking out over audio.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
with the way my fiances are this year,, Ill have the extra cash for one trip,, and im sorry,, my Father is more important,, damn im gonna miss you guys

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
with the way my fiances are this year,, Ill have the extra cash for one trip,, and im sorry,, my Father is more important,, damn im gonna miss you guys
Hopefully things will change by then, wont be the same without ya. :glum:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I will be there either day, but if it means more people can make it I vote on move it. If it turns out the earlier date excludes several people then I'd switch my vote.
Very well, I'll make the changes. We'll move it up a week, to April 19-21. Mass PM going out later.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Sorry to hear Tom, hopefully the winds change by April.

With the meet date moving, put me down for 100% confirmed. No Tentative Nate on this one. Wooo!

E-train, you back in? Anyone want to do an Ahia meet and cruise?

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Sorry to hear Tom, hopefully the winds change by April.

With the meet date moving, put me down for 100% confirmed. No Tentative Nate on this one. Wooo!

I'll have to see closer to time. If I can have people come in to cover me on Friday for work I'd be in, but if not I'll be driving down through the night and getting there Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Wow, I haven't logged into here in a long time.

I'm glad you moved the date....otherwise it would've conflicted with my attending the Richmond NASCAR race that Saturday.

Hope to see you guys there!

1. Daytrepper
2. Ronbo
3. Squilly
4. Shadowvox6, put me down for room at Chez Dan!!
5. Scooter
6. Beeblebrox82. (might be out, tentative nate is tenative?)
7. Railoffroader2 (Dibs on back office or room outside kitchen door?)
8. 98IntrepidTan (With a secret goal. Or two.)
9. Hans
10. CaptainMorgan
11. Trepnician
12. Torontofirecaptain (Ross)
13. Reggie

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Very well, I'll make the changes. We'll move it up a week, to April 19-21. Mass PM going out later.
Oh my! This might change things a bit. Odds are only *slightly* increased, but increased nonetheless. Still not enough to be tentative yet. :glum:

:nervous: Unknown! It's all so sudden!

Imma try my bestest.

I have no idea how I'm going to orchestrate it with work. All I know is I'm coming.
DeterminedNate is determined!

Determined Nate is determined
Oh snap! Squilly be stealin' my lines! (but without the panache)

81 - 100 of 525 Posts