DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 167 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
...and I'm glad I didn't put my name on the list. <sigh>

Maybe this fall? If there is one?
Nothing here this fall. Up at Arts in Wisconsin is the only one I know of going on. :glum:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Damn thats a cool sign....7 days to go!

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Dan, Is it OK if I drop ship an expansion tank for meet time install?

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Put me down for a new brake booster and master cylinder. That's a driveway job.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
That will finally fix my brake issue (I hope)

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Bringing some pine wood for the fire pit. I'm hoping it's ready to burn. If not it'll be there for next time.

Speaking of wood, is that pine tree still in the show field? I could bring my little red friend again.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Bringing some pine wood for the fire pit. I'm hoping it's ready to burn. If not it'll be there for next time.

Speaking of wood, is that pine tree still in the show field? I could bring my little red friend again.
Cool. How much are you bringing? I was going to pick some up this week.

Damn pine tree is still here. Neighbor hasnt cut it down yet.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
I'd estimate that I have between 1/10 and 1/8 of a cord. This was live tree branches 6 months ago. It has been stacked and semi covered since being cut. It might not be ready to burn for this meet.

The neighbor's pine tree should be pretty dry now even if it's still standing. I'd be happy to do the work with your neighbor's approval.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
So when is everyone planning on arriving?

I have to make a Danbo Shuttle Service airport run on Friday, not sure what time yet, should be before noon.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
I'll arrive Saturday at lunch time. Can I claim a sleeping spot in the side room off the kitchen again?

As I thought, my Wife forgot about this trip. Been gone a full week, home for 5 days, then off to da meet.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
I'll arrive Saturday at lunch time. Can I claim a sleeping spot in the side room off the kitchen again?

As I thought, my Wife forgot about this trip. Been gone a full week, home for 5 days, then off to da meet.
Sounds good. Side room is all yours.

101 - 120 of 167 Posts