DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Southern Spring Meet, April 29-May 1, 2016

22K views 166 replies 20 participants last post by  MeanMugga 
#1 ·
Its time again for the Southern Spring Meet signup thread!!! :Rockin::Rockin:

This year it will start Friday, April 29th, at noon, and go until 5pm May 1, 2016!

As always it will be at my place near Zebulon, NC...Y'all are more than welcome to stay at my house, as always, or you can stay at one of the many local hotels within 15-20 minutes drive if you so choose.

Food will be catered on Saturday.

Any and all are welcome, hope to see you there!

More details to come as the time gets closer. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Lets start the attendance list!

1. Daytrepper

See less See more
#71 ·
Did the meat coma thing at a local resto. Bacon wrapped chicken, mmm!

Looking forward to the multiday meat coma!

#73 ·
This is my first post on this forum. Just signed up. Have had my 300m for a couple years and decided it was time to get talking too. And I'm stoked for the insight.
I'm gonna try and make it there. I'm in Charlotte, so a good drive will be enjoyable. Hopefully I'll you guys there. -Brandon

Attachments

#75 ·
I doubt I'll be able to make it, honestly guys... Though I'd really love to come up!

I'll never forget installing Squilly's chrome handles for him at the meet a few years back! Or my makeshift guitar performance in Dan's garage before there was a drum set!

Memories....

#85 ·
Sadly due to Work as outlined in the Hooer thread I won't be in attendance. Take plenty of pictures!

#92 · (Edited)
#93 ·
1. Daytrepper
2. Scooter-Man
3. MeanMugga
4. 98IntrepidTan
5. Dmondeac
6. BH1992
7. Paratrepper
8. Spad3
9. Gearhead291
10. Strmvt
11. Beeblebrox82
12. Lisa (Shadowvox6's wife)
13. Squilliam
14. Michael Leight
15. Railoffroader2
16. Peva
17. Afifield94
18. Reggie Preston Jr.
19. MommaTrep (Jeanne)
20. LittleTrep (Troy)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.