DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 286 Posts

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
well,, Jane may be with me,, if so,, we will be bunking at the sleep in also, any plans on doing a yard run?

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
Im sure Romans will need ford parts,,,,,,,,

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I will be at the Sleep Dan and I want to make a yard run, and I have two Fords to be buying for now...
Thanks Tom....

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
I will be at the Sleep Dan
No homo. :homoswitch:

The normal yearly yard run is planned for Saturday morning. Food will be served 3-4pm ish, as always.

Time depends on how Friday night goes;. :)

:thebar:

·
Registered
259 Posts
You cotton to strangers round those parts?? ...entertaining the notion, I mean, hell I'm damn near parallel with ya, bout 120 miles above ya. Would be either just me, or w/ the G/F, and my raggidy '00 Trep delivering us. (she'd never take a bike ride that far..lol) Sounds like a chance to get some hep & advice & helpful household hints from you pro's ;)
Not a felon, criminal, troublemaker, alcoholic, nor a thief.
Just a thought still, Thanks DT

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
You cotton to strangers round those parts?? ...entertaining the notion, I mean, hell I'm damn near parallel with ya, bout 120 miles above ya. Would be either just me, or w/ the G/F, and my raggidy '00 Trep delivering us. (she'd never take a bike ride that far..lol) Sounds like a chance to get some hep & advice & helpful household hints from you pro's ;)
Not a felon, criminal, troublemaker, alcoholic, nor a thief.
Just a thought still, Thanks DT
Not a problem, its always good to have new faces at these meets. :smileyvault-newhere

You must be Keysville, Farmville ish? Not far from here at all.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not a problem, its always good to have new faces at these meets. :smileyvault-newhere

You must be Keysville, Farmville ish? Not far from here at all.
dang, ye hits it exactly..FarmVegas baby...lol

"Whatever happens in FarmVegas, stays in FarmVegas......and the 5 surrounding Counties"

Sounds good, so what do these events entail then???...Drinking??.....Debauchery???...lol, hell I dunno, never been to anything like this :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not the goal of the meet, but it has happened.... lol :smileyvault-newhere
good 2 know ;)

If I end up coming, maybe somebody can help me get this #^#%#[email protected]* rear passenger door open...lol

probably got 10 man ours in trying to get this resolved,something to do w/ the dang blammed "child-safety" lock thing...I dont see it, Door was fine, then one day, just didn't open anymore

this is the other door, can see the "switch" and works as designed

I'm @ a loss on what to try next...even tried unbolting the hinges, but still wouldn't budge

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #92 (Edited)
dang, ye hits it exactly..FarmVegas baby...lol

"Whatever happens in FarmVegas, stays in FarmVegas......and the 5 surrounding Counties"

Sounds good, so what do these events entail then???...Drinking??.....Debauchery???...lol, hell I dunno, never been to anything like this :)
Pretty much. Everyone arrives, drinking...work on cars....drinking...drinking...chinese food....drinking...work on cars....hot tub...sleep...yard run...drinking...work on cars...drinking...eat bbq, drinking...drinking...hot tub..campfire...drinking..drinking....drinking...sleep....everyone goes home...well maybe not that much drinking, but that has happened....you get the idea...:)

I know some people in Keysville.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
good 2 know ;)

If I end up coming, maybe somebody can help me get this #^#%#[email protected]* rear passenger door open...lol

probably got 10 man ours in trying to get this resolved,something to do w/ the dang blammed "child-safety" lock thing...I dont see it, Door was fine, then one day, just didn't open anymore

this is the other door, can see the "switch" and works as designed

I'm @ a loss on what to try next...even tried unbolting the hinges, but still wouldn't budge
No worries, we'll get it open.

It can be a PITA, kind of hard to explain what to chase, because each time I've had to get a stuck door open its been a different method. Glad you got the door panel off for starters, thats usually the hardest part. :)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Added Squilly back on!

1. Shadowvox6
2. Railoffroader2
3. BigDog2K7
4. MeanMugga
5. Gearhead291
6. Dennis M.
7. TorontoFireCaptain
8. Momma's Trep
9. LittleTrep
10. SPAD3
11. Trepnician
12. Ronbo
13. Dr. Dodge
14. Beeblebrox82
15. Tyler Campfield
16. Rob A (300M)
17. Duds
18. Bh1992
19. Paratrepper
20. Dmondeac
21. Scooterman
22. Squilliam

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Added Squilly back on!

1. Shadowvox6
2. Railoffroader2
3. BigDog2K7
4. MeanMugga
5. Gearhead291
6. Dennis M.
7. TorontoFireCaptain
8. Momma's Trep
9. LittleTrep
10. SPAD3
11. Trepnician
12. Ronbo
13. Dr. Dodge
14. Beeblebrox82
15. Tyler Campfield
16. Rob A (300M)
17. Duds
18. Bh1992
19. Paratrepper
20. Dmondeac
21. Scooterman
22. Squilliam

Apparently Squilly likes it better on the bottom.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Squilly likes it on the bottom, he's f**ked up all his life!!
:p

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
From the northern group, who is planning on leaving when?
I would like to do some yarding on the way down...like Nate/ we did last year.
A bigger group would be nice.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
From the northern group, who is planning on leaving when?
I would like to do some yarding on the way down...like Nate/ we did last year.
A bigger group would be nice.
I will likely be in NC much earlier in the week sight seeing. If plans change and I cruise later..... sure! We will see as it gets closer.

81 - 100 of 286 Posts