DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1221 - 1240 of 1269 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,417 Posts
Lots of parts were trading hands. Quite a bit of cash flow!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,417 Posts
I got a pair of new OEM rear strut jounce bumpers, a pair of "leather" slate R/T headrests, and a pair of old Intrepid fog light shells to try a Morimoto retrofit on!

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
I ended up with less than i went with,

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I had a great time. It is nice to be home also.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,417 Posts
Ben get that rear sway bar in?

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
I do hope everybody checks in, so we know everyone got home safe.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,417 Posts
Hope Ben and Mike didn't have to take the 285W bypass home. They just started closing down 3 of the 4 lanes for some construction and it was slow then at 5:30!

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Just arrived home a few minutes ago. An uneventful trip back which is good. Didn't hit any road kill or other foreign objects. Nate...the headlights still look great today. Thanks again for all the polishing work you did!
Twas my pleasure to massage The Beast

I had to stop twice to take a wangshit. Blew up a Sunoco shitter. Ha ha ha .
Soooo I have a confession... my ohio turnpike post up there awhile ago? It was from the shitter... The bacon is first, the explosion come later.

So how'd Nate fare in the barrel?
We filled the barrel with beer bottles instead. Seemed to work.

So lets see:

14 hours 40 minutes on the road. 13:43 minutes of drive time on the Evic. 882.6 miles. 27.2 avg MPG.

Trep ran like a top for 1800 miles this weekend, What a darling. :love: Absolutely no problems the whole way. That's my girl.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,417 Posts
Blammmmm! Was that Bacon? Or a Bistro Bomb?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Nope, ran out of time

Hope Ben and Mike didn't have to take the 285W bypass home. They just started closing down 3 of the 4 lanes for some construction and it was slow then at 5:30!
We did :glum:. Traffic wasn't too bad tho. Cleared up petty quick. Slowed own to about 8mph for only 4 min or so

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Did micheal make it home without replacing the cam sensor?
Nope. IIRC he called me at 7:30 and said he was chugging just like Fred. But he swapped it out and no more issue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
15,091 Posts
Did you enjoy your 'gifts' Will?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Did micheal make it home without replacing the cam sensor?
Unfortunately no. About 10 miles down the interstate we had to stop and change it out.

Good question...when did he leave?
We left about 5:30ish. didnt get home until about 2:00AM.

Lots of parts were trading hands. Quite a bit of cash flow!
Loving those lights Ron! SOOOO much brighter than my two year old bulbs I had previoiusly. Loving the pure white light as well! Thanks!

Unfortunately no...:glum:

I did get it sanded down with all the rust off down to the metal. Will probably spend my day off tomorrow painting it and putting it on.

We didnt have to go that far south. My exit is 115 on I-85N. We did run into some good construction traffic around Greenville though. Met a bunch of assholes on the road as well.....:hit1:

Got my rear doors mostly modded. Have to finish them tomorrow along with painting and installing my rear swaybar...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Speaking of sway bar, Could everyone check around and make sure they didnt accidentally take a sway bar bushing with them, 3/4" size?

I only was able to find one of them while unpacking....dan could you check around your shop as well and make sure I didnt leave it??

1221 - 1240 of 1269 Posts