DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1241 - 1260 of 1267 Posts

·
Registered
14,940 Posts
Another good meet with good people. Wish I could stay longer and thanks Dan for opening your house to us ‘normal’ folks. Tell Mandy those brownies were great, my little girls ate them up.

Daytrepper – what else to say? Kick ass meet.

Railoffroader2 – I missed the air guitar solo but enjoyed the time together

Duds & Marzi – Finally got to meet Doug, he is one down to Earth guy, lots of laughs. Marzi, thanks for the morning coffee and food. You’re a hoot.

beeblebrox82 – Nate, enjoyed meeting you and checking your car out. Nice mods and I’ll get that Daytona video made up and sent to you.

Ronbo – I owe you a few more beers from the ones that I stole from you. Those ramps will get good use out of them, I’m certain we’ll be crossing paths in the future.

Squilliam - Mr Heinz Ketchup Betoch! It’s always a blast to hear you blurt out every option on all the LH cars. Enjoy the gift bottles!

Predatory – Ben – Take a meet off and enjoy yourself. Although it quite funny watching you reinstall those motor mounts 6 times in a row.

Gearhead – Michael – again, another fun meet. Thanks for the tip about the rear trunk latch cover.

Primetime – Dino – kick ass car you have and nice stereo layout. Too bad about the bleeder nut breaking off; otherwise, that booster change out went decent.

MeanMugga – Mean Skilled Mugga – You have some SWEET interior mods in your car. I enjoyed checking it out. Come to another meet.

Dr.Dodge & Jane – ALWAYS a pleasure having you two there. I’ll get those mirrors up and running by end of summer. I hope Jane didn’t get mad at me, she ate a wasabi pea after I told her it wasn’t hot. She about kicked my ass :) HEHEHEHEHE

Torontofirecaptain (Ross) – always great to pick your brain about these cars. Glad to see your still in the swing of things.

Hans – Rock On!

Trepnician – Craig – cool beans meeting you too. Nice car you have and I enjoyed checking it out. I’ll be in touch on the Quest.

98IntrepidTan – Doctor Don – good talking to you once again and I hope those guys slid you some $$ for all the work you did.

Late!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,243
It was a blast fellers, it was great to see everyone again and I y'all are always welcome here. :)

Thanks for making it a great meet once again, hope to see everyone next time!

Pics to follow later on!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,247
Im freakin tired as hell. Currently dragging my ass at work.

But the meet was totally worth it!!!
Dang straight.

Went to bed at 11pm last night woke up at 10 this morning. Made it to work about 11. LOL.

Think I got maybe 8-9 hours of sleep total all meet.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Wasn't the smartest thing I ever did by getting so ripped and going on 4 hours sleep. But I drove 11 hours to get that way and dammit, I deserved it.

That was a lot of jack! Still got the jack shits! Lol

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Well, I'm probably the last one to get home...but I finally made it.

This has been one of the best experiences I've ever had! Good times with good people! The drive was brutal, but well worth it.

Thanks for hosting Dan!

was great to meet everyone, I definitely had a good time. I hope I can make another one!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Special thanks to Ben for his generosity and hospitality, by allowing me to crash at his place. The rest made a big difference. Also, for helping me with my trans mount. I owe you big time man!

Thanks to Michael for the headlights. The will come in handy for a few experimental mods.

Thanks to Craig for helping me with the differential fluid change also.

Don for swapping my leaky EGR O-ring for me. It was a great gesture. I thought that was very thoughtful of you.

And thanks to everyone for showing me a good time.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Special thanks to Ben for his generosity and hospitality, by allowing me to crash at his place. The rest made a big difference. Also, for helping me with my trans mount. I owe you big time man!

Thanks to Michael for the headlights. They will come in handy for a few experimental mods.

Thanks to Craig for helping me with the differential fluid change also.

Don for swapping my leaky EGR O-ring for me. It was a great gesture. I thought that was very thoughtful of you.

And thanks to everyone for showing me a good time.

Anytime man! Let me know the next time you ever want to chill or need a place to stay on a trip

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
D for swapping my leaky EGR O-ring for me. It was a great gesture. I thought that was very thoughtful of you.
Just trying to get one of my o-rings in every 3.x MTV (or blank plate) I can. Part of my world domination plan... :D

Arrived about 11:00 p.m. last night after a side trip.

Much fun. I've got to find a way to bank some sleep though. Getting up at 8:00 after finishing the night at 5:30 is for the birds...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,048 Posts
Mike....how did that passenger side CV Axle work out? Any issues?

Don's O-Rings are the Shizznit! I have a couple of them!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,048 Posts
He's not revealing his source though!

1241 - 1260 of 1267 Posts