DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1261 - 1269 of 1269 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Ron, thanks soooo much for the CV axle(s), trunk mat & bulbs ! It's all working flawlessly :D

Wendell, thanks for the tips on how to paint stuff properly, maybe I can have something I paint look good now LOL

Will, thanks as always bud, glad I got Bertha all waxed up !

Dan, super fast 17 min axle swap, I think it took me longer to get the tire back on when you were done LOL but seriously, I realllly appreciate it!

Craig, thanks sooo much for the special PCM & cluster my car is soo much more fun now. btw you have a new PM.

Tom & Jane, thanks for letting me drive the new 3.6L beast! That thing would scoot. Y'all are always fun to hang around :D

Fred, your touch-up paint worked wonders for my car! I didn't mean to keep it, we were in a rush, I'll bring it back to the next meet or ship it if necessary.

Don, always nice to have you around, I may need to get another O-ring from you at the next meet ! lol

Doug, glad I could help with the push bar mystery, I hope it all works out!

Ross, thanks for the never-ending knowledge on the LH and PCM stuff, I learned a lot!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,265
Mid October would be an awesome time for a drive there. Peak time for Fall color in your area.
Definitely in the mountains. Out this way we stay green till around the 2nd week in November.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,666 Posts
Fred, your touch-up paint worked wonders for my car! I didn't mean to keep it, we were in a rush, I'll bring it back to the next meet or ship it if necessary.
No worries Mike, use it as needed. It's yours, I have another. :D

·
5,666 Posts
2012 Thread Revival

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI for any new People. If you have some mechanical issue that may need attention this is a not to be missed meet. Bring your tools/parts and you are bound to have more than a few coaches helping you out with it.

·
5,666 Posts
This is a thread from 2012.....

1261 - 1269 of 1269 Posts