DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Dan - can I claim some garage floor time for a tranny mount change and rear brake pad change?

I'll accept beers rolled to me while under the car, beer bowling...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Dan - can I claim some garage floor time for a tranny mount change and rear brake pad change?

I'll accept beers rolled to me while under the car, beer bowling...
No problemo.

I might do a dash swap on my car if I can find someone nice enough to grab me one of those non-cracked up north dashes and bring it down. :love:

Or maybe the 4.0 cam swap. That is alot for a meet though...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Cam it up!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Dash swaps are good too!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
one of those $40.00 dash mats prevents the dash swap... ask me how I know? :hulk:

I'll probably knock my work out Friday. I'll be arriving mid day-ish.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Another damn timing issue for me. The outage starts Feb 1. It is supposed to be a 84 day outage to replace the steam generators. If it goes long......even a little bit. They say we will work 6, 12 hour days for 5 weeks, roll back to 48 hour week for a while then toward the end crank up the hours again. Probably for the last 3 to 4 weeks. :hitthefan:
Hoping for the best.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Another damn timing issue for me. The outage starts Feb 1. It is supposed to be a 84 day outage to replace the steam generators. If it goes long......even a little bit. They say we will work 6, 12 hour days for 5 weeks, roll back to 48 hour week for a while then toward the end crank up the hours again. Probably for the last 3 to 4 weeks. :hitthefan:
Hoping for the best.
uggh - Come on Man!

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
Hoping for the best.
Damn, I thought I was finally going to get to meet the Dougster :glum:

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Dammit!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hoping for the best.
:crying5: Hope it works out.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Okay, so the outage is SUPPOSED to be over by then. Thats what they are telling me. Vacation forms submitted, and if approved I will be there whether its over or not. Just need them to sign the paper!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Okay, so the outage is SUPPOSED to be over by then. Thats what they are telling me. Vacation forms submitted, and if approved I will be there whether its over or not. Just need them to sign the paper!!
Woot!! Good news!

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
Woohoo!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Dont know if anyone called dibs on the 2nd bedroom, but I have to hereby revoke those dibs...my brother is moving in with me tomorrow, and claiming it. Office and the rest of the house still open as always.

One question....is it meet time yet???????

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Go Hans Go!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
My vacation request for May 2-4 went down in flames.

I should be used to it.... I am married. :dead:

Well balls. Hope it changes. :****:

41 - 60 of 482 Posts