DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

121 - 140 of 482 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Thinking I'll have to bring the Magnum for the cargo room. The HDTV in the box might fit in either of the LH cars back seat. Need to take some measurements.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Thinking I'll have to bring the Magnum for the cargo room. The HDTV in the box might fit in either of the LH cars back seat. Need to take some measurements.
I took home a 55 inch in the back of my Intrepid... so i doubt you'll have an issue. Unless you plan on bring a lot more items

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Man, I was thinking some good BBQ ribs, or some smoked bird.
Bacon Explosion is always a good starter (to a heart attack)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
It's been over a week since I put in my Vacation Request for this meet and true to form my worthless Manager hasn't responded yet! I've got 2 weeks Personal/Sick time on the books and if he doesn't respond here in the next week...I feel I'll be extremely sick 5-1 to 5-5! He did the same **** last time and waited until almost the last minute before approving.

Bass-Turd!

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
Does this Intrep Ed is attending?
That's the plan.. only this will be the first time (in how many meets/shows have we attended with our Intrepid Ron?) that you won't see me in my Intrepid... I'll be driving the RX8.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
That's the plan.. only this will be the first time (in how many meets/shows have we attended with our Intrepid Ron?) that you won't see me in my Intrepid... I'll be driving the RX8.
That';s ok Ed...if I do show up, I will more than likely show up with the F-One-Fiddy...I'll park with you in the "loser, non-LH section"!!
:angrymob:

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
That';s ok Ed...if I do show up, I will more than likely show up with the F-One-Fiddy...I'll park with you in the "loser, non-LH section"!!
:angrymob:
lol right right..

I am looking forward to the DI.NET Live concert/jam session w/Danbo on drums! :Rockin:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Is it May yet??

Latest List:

1. Daytrepper
2. Edro
3. Beeblebrox82
4. Squilly
5. MeanMugga
6. Strmvt
7. Spad3
8. Ronbo
9. Railoffroader
10.Shadowvox6
11. MrBigE
12. Douglath (???)
13. Dr.Dodge
14. 98IntrepidTan
15. Reggie
16. Glenn (Paratrepper)
17. Scooter
18. Bigdog2k7 (Ali)
19. Torontofirecaptain
20. MommaTrep
21. Little Trep

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Is it May yet??

Latest List:

1. Daytrepper
2. Edro
3. Beeblebrox82
4. Squilly
5. MeanMugga
6. Strmvt
7. Spad3
8. Ronbo
9. Railoffroader
10.Shadowvox6 + 3
11. MrBigE
12. Douglath (???)
13. Dr.Dodge
14. 98IntrepidTan
15. Reggie
16. Glenn (Paratrepper)
17. Scooter
18. Bigdog2k7 (Ali)
19. Torontofirecaptain
20. MommaTrep
21. Little Trep
Looks like the wife and the kids are coming with me....so I will be there medically cleared or not. Lisa can do my treatments while I am there.....
Just be driving the fonefiddy!!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
I just heard from my Manager and got approval finally for vacation time! w00t!

I'm in!

121 - 140 of 482 Posts