DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to come down to pick up some stuff from Ross and figured maybe if we had a meet the next day or so it would be pretty cool... so who's in for a meet in SW Ontario after the 5th of November....?

Also let me know what date.... late November is better.

1. intrepid.luvah - Andy

·
Registered
753 Posts
I am going to come down to pick up some stuff from Ross and figured maybe if we had a meet the next day or so it would be pretty cool... so who's in for a meet in SW Ontario after the 5th of November....?

Also let me know what date.... late November is better.

1. intrepid.luvah - Andy
2 SAT098 = Steve

I would be up for something in November.... schedule is pretty clear

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
MAYBE......where is it? I could bring the Civic :p

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I know for sure I will be at Ross' house for a while cause I'm getting a lot of mods.... But about where for the meeting well I don't really know, you guys should know where a nice place would be. I would also like to hit some yards... I may stay 3+days....

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Thanks, smartass. Whatever happened to the sig I made you for LHF? And I guarantee I'll be taking photoshoots at your place next week.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my ass will be in Jamaica the first week of November, then in Puerto Rico the 3rd week of November. I know, I know....travelling is a ***** sometimes, but hey...someone's gotta do it, right?
So, I'm in...as long as I'm on Canadian soil! And I think Adi might be on to something here...downtown Toronto might not be so bad along the Harbourfront. The only problem is that I don't think there are too many yards (if any) in downtown Toronto, but I might be wrong........as usual.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts