DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I did this right-- post pictures has not been easy-- these are the spacers I had made-- had 10-- I only have 3 of these left to sell-- $210.00-- PM me if you are interested-- if not I will pack these in the garage and if someone needs one later this thread will be here

Table Architecture Furniture

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Explain what they are for and what they do

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Wow -where has everyone been. Shadovox6 did those intake spacers a while ago. Search on intake spacer and you will find the threads. It explains the benefits, etc. There was a how to at one point in time showing the install

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP!! just wanted to put this out there for anyone with new interest-- I actually have 3 still in my garage just recieved a PM that the one on HOLD will not be needed-- wish I could change the price but the $210 is what it cost me to buy the shop time minimum and materials for the original 10 ( about $2000--- shout out to the other 5 who bought ASAP or no way I could afford the shop time) in no hurry to move these but with all the new guys out there thought I would throw this out for their xmas lists...LOL

·
Registered
2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T
5 Posts
BUMP!! just wanted to put this out there for anyone with new interest-- I actually have 3 still in my garage just recieved a PM that the one on HOLD will not be needed-- wish I could change the price but the $210 is what it cost me to buy the shop time minimum and materials for the original 10 ( about $2000--- shout out to the other 5 who bought ASAP or no way I could afford the shop time) in no hurry to move these but with all the new guys out there thought I would throw this out for their xmas lists...LOL
Only been 14 years, but do you still have any left? Thank you, GG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts