DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

As you may know, i'm looking into purchasing Charger wheels for my car, as well as some nice goodyear 245/45R18 tires for my intrepid. I'd like to know if this wheel and tire would fit in the spare tire area in the trunk. The spare that the stealership gave me was in horrible shape, and the tire is completely bald. Other than that, It would be pretty damn cool to have that rim and tire in the spare tire area. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Josiah

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ummmm, the regular full size spare is a fairly snug fit, I don't think the Charger wheel with the larger tire will fit......sorry.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D76G12 said:
It should fit since you're sticking with a stock LH tire size ...
Exactly what I was thinking... I chose that size because someone said that one other LH has 18 inch rims and used a 245/45R18 and would be the best tire to use and have no problems with since its basically stock. Just thought I would double check though. Thanks for all the help!

Josiah

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
My Special has a full size spare with matching rim, and my tires i think are 245/4518

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.