DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I USED to have the jack and it's accessories when I first got the car 4 years ago. I have no idea what had happened to it. I cleaned the trunk up 2 weekends ago and noticed that it was all gone. So last week I bought a spare jack set from a salvage company on Ebay. Here are the pics of what they sent to me today (UPS guy just knocked on the door less than 2 minutes ago) My question is: From what is pictured, does everything that I need to jack the car and install the spare (if need be) appear to be in the pics? Everything that is pictured is exactly what they sent me.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoeKD said:
looks right, the only things missing is the large top cover and the little plastic nut to hold that on
If I think I know what your talking about Joe... I have that in the trunk already. It's the swirly thing that secures it all down when the spare tire cover is put on right?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JoeKD said:
Yes, exactly

Too bad you couldnt get a full size spare instead of that speace saver
That's next on my list. Safety for the car first, and then the goodies. Thanks again.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
The full size wheel will drop right in no problem, assuming it's an OEM width. Wider wheels/tires may have clearance issues. Mine came factory with the full size matching wheel...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,129 Posts
I've got the full size chrome R/T wheel/tire in there.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kcarlos2000 said:
Will a full size fit there and it close flush like it does with the donut? I tried to put my wheel in the last time I had a flat and it appeared not to fit.
I HAD a OEM spare tire in there. Had to take it to the repair shop after my front right tire blew off last summer on the highway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts