DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have 6 of them i could have or buy from?

Rebuilding a 3.5L and i am in need of another set of 6 tubes

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Woober Goobers!
50,011 Posts
Might want to post this in the Wanted to Buy/For Sale section also.

Reactions: UmmScott

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I have six that you can have (I might have more; I don't remember how many heads are in the trunk of the scrap car).
Have to give me some time to dig them out and then remove them.
I've never removed a set. Do they come out fairly easy? The FSM just says to grab them with vise-grips ...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have six that you can have (I might have more; I don't remember how many heads are in the trunk of the scrap car).
Have to give me some time to dig them out and then remove them.
I've never removed a set. Do they come out fairly easy? The FSM just says to grab them with vise-grips ...
Yeah they come out fairly easily.

Just alternate wiggling from each side and eventually they just pull straight out.

I would love to have them!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah they come out fairly easily. Just alternate wiggling from each side and eventually they just pull straight out.

Tried to pm but your mailbox is full.

I'm really sorry for holding you up like this. I was just outside trying to get them out but they are not cooperating.
I'm just squishing them all out of shape. The heads came off an engine that had a seized bearing.
Heads looked like they'd been overheated more than once -- might be why they're not coming out.

I just googled the part number, 4648604, rockauto shows 3 available at 5.25 each.

There's a guy on ebay that has two and moparpartsgiant has them for 5.99 each.

Wish I could've done better!!
-- Terry

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tried to pm but your mailbox is full.

I'm really sorry for holding you up like this. I was just outside trying to get them out but they are not cooperating.

I'm just squishing them all out of shape. The heads came off an engine that had a seized bearing.

Heads looked like they'd been overheated more than once -- might be why they're not coming out.

I just googled the part number, 4648604, rockauto shows 3 available at 5.25 each.

There's a guy on ebay that has two and moparpartsgiant has them for 5.99 each.

Wish I could've done better!!

-- Terry
No worries man. I ordered some.

Thanks for trying at least. And sorry bout the inbox i deleted some stuff LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts