DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i searched through the site and couldnt find anything!!!
where are the plugs in a 2.7 at anyways????pics would be mint thanks yall

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
He won't get raped for asking where the plugs are, asking what kind of plugs is what you deserve to be beaten over.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Just go out to your car and look under the hood. There will be 2 sets of three little box things, in a vertical line, that have wires coming out of them. They will be on either side of the plenum that says 2.7 DOHC. You should be able to see them and if you don't you deserve to go pay 125 to get them replaced at a Dodge Stealership like I was quoted.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
They're under your coil-packs... Two torx-head screws on each coil-pack...T20 if I remember right. Pull the pack straight up, and the plug is down inside the valve cover between the cams. Oh...and don't forget the three plugs on the other side! :biggrin: Here's a pic of the passenger side for ya!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've changed plugs on plenty of my old vehicle and I actually was a little confused when I got my trep. It didn't take me very long to figure out where the plugs, but needless to say I was a bit lost. Don't be embarrased that you had to ask :smile-l:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i was confused as well when i first got the trep. when a machanic told me where it was...i was like, whoa!! it couldnt be that easy to replace, could it??? then i opened her up and vola there it was.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
They're not all torx head screws In2deep. My '01 SE has 8MM Hex head screws not torx. They could be either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks yall i thought that was were they wurr but my dude man said it wasnt them..................i allready know which ones i am gettin................. :werdsign:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts