DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are actually thinking of upgrading our speakers into this with dash speaker, door speakers and grilles and subwoofers. tho it is kinda expensive, do you guys know any alternative, or is it even worth it?

·
Woober Goobers!
51,950 Posts
What Year/Model/Trim car are you talking about putting speakers in? That link goes to a set of Speakers for the Dodge Viper and nothing else.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unless you have a speaker that's gone bad and you need to replace it, then it's not really worth the effort to replace them with something better. You also need to upgrade the power amps and add a sub to hear a significant difference in sound quality.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Unless you have a speaker that's gone bad and you need to replace it, then it's not really worth the effort to replace them with something better. You also need to upgrade the power amps and add a sub to hear a significant difference in sound quality.
Oh interesting. I was thinking about doing an upgrade myself since the stock speakers clearly max out at louder volume with the music I listen to. Maybe this is an weak amp thing but some nice speakers I think would do some good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts