·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called them today they are the real deal. They have the cam locks but the seal retainer alignment tool wont ship til Oct 26th ugh. Thank God I have a source a a local dodge dealer he has the alignment tool I can use but no cam locks. so I get to order the cam locks next week.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Called them today they are the real deal. They have the cam locks but the seal retainer alignment tool wont ship til Oct 26th ugh. Thank God I have a source a a local dodge dealer he has the alignment tool I can use but no cam locks. so I get to order the cam locks next week.
Glad it will all work out.

I don't need these anytime soon, my engine build is still a bare block.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,842 Posts
I happen to have the complete LH special tool kit. Courtesy of a engine swapping member here!

·
Registered
175 Posts
That would be pretty cool. If this is legit I'll have to bookmark it for later.
They are legit- Miller tool is the OEM Chrysler specialty tool manufacturer/supplier and is part of SPX, which also owns OTC (Rotunda for Ford) and Kent-Moore (GM and affiliated companies).

I ordered from them directly several years ago and had very prompt service. They are the manufacturer but not everything is 100% in stock 100% of the time. One of the adapters I wanted as not in stock at the time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I recall someone drawing up a diagram of these cam locks once, but I cannot find them anywhere? Maybe someone could shine some light on this situation as I now have access to the machine/tool program at my college. They will make anything for cost as long as I supply a diagram.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
I happen to have the complete LH special tool kit. Courtesy of a engine swapping member here!
I need to buy those back. :deal:

On the rear main seal alignment tool, no need to run out and buy one, just need a straight edge to check the retainer level compared to the block. Easy peasy, japoneasy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I recall someone drawing up a diagram of these cam locks once, but I cannot find them anywhere? Maybe someone could shine some light on this situation as I now have access to the machine/tool program at my college. They will make anything for cost as long as I supply a diagram.
:ahh::ahh::ahh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts