DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I had my heart set on an E30, but the stars have aligned and my dad is giving me his 1995 Intrepid ES. While I wouldn't have personally picked an intrepid, you can't beat the price. I will be getting to know her very well on the 19 hour drive from Iowa to Austin in about 2 weeks. I hope to clean her up and make the best of what I have. Next pics will be of a clean and waxed trep.

btw I gotta go post whore to get to post pics. give me a couple minutes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Camera phone pics. Tell me what you think.

gotta fix the fogs so they work

leather :)

I really want some muffler tips, if not a whole custom catback

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
ha thanks man, I can't wait to wax her up. I used to work at a detail shop/car wash, so hopefully I can get her looking impressive. Think I should get the windows tinted?
No doubt get them tinted. I worked in detailing/automotive restoration for years. Chrysler has pretty soft paint and can be buffed with pretty good results most of the time (with some exceptions, eg. you see metal) haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I saw metal, I'd have to go for a whole new paint job, and I simply can't afford that right now. Any idea what the color is?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
If I saw metal, I'd have to go for a whole new paint job, and I simply can't afford that right now. Any idea what the color is?
I wanna say dark garnet red, but I'm probably wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts