DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just a quick question to thoes with theese headlights and who are running an hid kit through them. I was looking at them on ebay and it was showing a picture of the back of the headlights, Where the bulbs go in, I noticed that there is already a wire coming out of what appears to be a rubber boot like thing. No its not the wire for the halo rings its coming out of were the highbeam bulb goes . so to install hid's into theese is it just like putting them into the black diamonds/ stock housings or is there a trick to this?

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
2004 Dodge Intrepid Police Package
6,443 Posts
I have an 8K HID setup not from Spyder though. The housings and high beams were direct replacements, the low beam projectors, eyebrows & halos were the only wiring required.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Bulbs are H1

This is what I eneded up doing, cutting out a whole to fit the grommet that comes with allot of the HID kids and just put it in the back of the headlights. Works perfectly, best way to go IMO.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just installed mine on Monday. The wires coming out from the rubber boot is for the projector light and it has the 9006 connector at the end. The projector bulb is a H1 as mentioned so and the housing accepts your current high beam and turn signal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.