DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From LeftlaneNews.com:

Spied: 2007/2008 Chevrolet Silverado

Spy photographer Chris Doane caught the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado during a photo shoot this week. While the truck was originally expected as a 2008 model, GM reportedly fast-tracked develop so that car can enter the market this fall as a 2007 model. We expect official images from GM in the near future.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I can't point to anything specific, but I'd have to say that the truck has a Honda and Toyota feel to it. If it didn't have Chevy badges on it, I might have guessed Toyota first, then Honda, then Nissan. Again, can't point to anything specific really.

·
Registered
715 Posts
yeah i dont like it, it looks like they made the colorado bigger, which looks like ass!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Danimal217 said:
yeah i dont like it, it looks like they made the colorado bigger, which looks like ass!

I 2nd that!!!!!!!!! You what sux is I can get the GM discount, but their overall styling has kept me away. (nevermind the wifes equinox...lol)

If I stay with the pick ups, I will keep me RAM for sure.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Without the side flares and some different styling options it may acctually look ok. I will reserve my final judgement to I see it in person, but it looks ****ing gross in that picture.

·
Registered
512 Posts
extremely fugly. esp. the fact that it looks like the truck bed should be at least a foot or two longer. it reminds me of the honda's pos "pick up". and that flared fender above the front tires looks rediculous. ive gotta say this is the first disappointment for me in the new gm truck line. i thought that they had actually learned a lesson and had been designing pretty well with the new escalade, yukon, suburban, etc. but EW. enough said.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
That's not a pickup....my rental '02 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 Long Box was a REAL pick up!!!

I actually like the new F-150's but I don't like this truck.......straaaaaange.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I LOve the F150's... once the Trep is paid for.. lookout! lol

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Hurtin'. Chevy used to have some decent looking trucks, but this is a major disappointment.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
What is with the roof rails, do you want to put a cargo carrier up there (and punch a larger hole in the atmosphere while driving)

Hello Toyota, you upped the 5.7 DOC to 400hp, damn.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts