DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn dude! That spoiler really completes everything. I love the exhaust too. It looks good sitting flush with the rear unlike some that stick out too far. Nice car man.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Ill have to say it looks good but the vents on the bumper are not my cut of tea i like the full look for the back end. Just makes me want to get a spoiler now for my car

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input fellas.

Code2medic said:
Ill have to say it looks good but the vents on the bumper are not my cut of tea i like the full look for the back end. Just makes me want to get a spoiler now for my car
I felt similar when I first got it, don't see many cars with mesh grills on their back bumper. But I saw that it really was unique and I liked it that much more! I guess I've gotten used to it now, I don't even think of it.

Keep it coming!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Intrep_ED said:
Me too! :biggrin:
Big surprise there! lol

I noticed you covered up your plate in that pic Steve, is that because you don't want somebody to know your number, or is it because of our post season collapse?? lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Big surprise there! lol

I noticed you covered up your plate in that pic Steve, is that because you don't want somebody to know your number, or is it because of our post season collapse?? lol
both

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Spoiler looks sweet! Certainly works with the lines on the car. I would like the rear bumper cover a lot more without being able to see right through the mesh. Maybe some finer stainless mesh or get in there and paint the inside black to hide the wires and whatnot that are visible.
Great work on the car though. Keep it up!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RCE2WIN said:
Spoiler looks sweet! Certainly works with the lines on the car. I would like the rear bumper cover a lot more without being able to see right through the mesh. Maybe some finer stainless mesh or get in there and paint the inside black to hide the wires and whatnot that are visible.
Great work on the car though. Keep it up!
I feel you, that's not a bad idea. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
851 Posts
i think i like that spoiler better than the one that came on my r/t
was that spoiler a dealer option for intrepids? or is that aftermarket?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
buffalo r/t said:
i think i like that spoiler better than the one that came on my r/t
was that spoiler a dealer option for intrepids? or is that aftermarket?
Heh, I'm just the opposite... I went from the one barto has to the factory one this time around. Problem with the Taurus spoiler barto has is that it does not stretch back above the tails/reflector bar. Looks odd from perspectives other than directly behind the vehicle. Looks great in the rearview though, I know that. :bgtup:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's the aftermarket "taurus" arch spoiler. And yes, it does not extend far enough outward towards the brake bar. But I could imagine my car with it on and it looking really good, so I went for it, and it's worth that minor imperfection.

Check out my sig thread for some more pics if you want, they're on the bottom of the original post.

·
Registered
851 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
Heh, I'm just the opposite... I went from the one barto has to the factory one this time around. Problem with the Taurus spoiler barto has is that it does not stretch back above the tails/reflector bar. Looks odd from perspectives other than directly behind the vehicle. Looks great in the rearview though, I know that. :bgtup:
Thats some pretty funny **** as i leased a 02 taurus se with that same spoiler come to think of it. my wife made them throw it on there so that she would sign up for the lease.....ahh the memories.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts