DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size bulbs these are? or do i have to buy a whole new unit? mine hasn't worked since i bought my car. thanks

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
More info please. What car are you talking about? Year?
Are you talking reflector bar on the trunk or the actual spoiler. Aftermarket spoiler ?

Thow us a bone

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I don't believe that's a stock spoiler. I might be wrong, but i don't recall any 'treps coming with a spoiler w/ built in 3rd brake light. I would make certain the thing is wired up correctly before going too much farther with it. If it hasn't worked since you bought it, perhaps it never worked at all. Get out the test-light.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It is not a factory item. Mine is not working either. There is a stamp on the bottom of mine saying it was manufactured by, I think, Foam Molders out of California. I tried doing a search but their website was gone.

I opened mine, it has a circuit board and about 50 led lights. Most of them were broken off the board. I haven't found a replacement "bulb" yet. When I do find one in the bone yard, they are broken too. Thinking about getting someone to solder new bulbs back on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts