DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -

I'm looking for a spoiler to put on my '02 Trep SE. The thing is, is that I want it to be a spoiler that's clearly noticeable, and says, "I like to drive fast," - basically, a cop magnet spoiler - but I also want it to be one that doesn't look completely dorky at the same time. I don't really want to do it for attention, I just like the aesthetic appeal of that sort of thing.

Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
How about one of these? I'll sell it for &75+shipping!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
Or one of these? Same price+shipping.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
Just get a park bench and stick it on there like the Ricer crowd.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
Google for pics of Intrepid spoilers. Good luck.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
I wasn't joking about having both those spoilers. I have both in storage.

$75+actual shipping for the 2nd one pictured.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The color of my car is Light Almond Pearl Metallic. Basically, a gold color. What color is the spoiler you have in storage?

·
Registered
6,713 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
I have two of these type spoilers as pictured below.

The one shown on the car in the picture is actually an OEM "knockoff" that's slightly less wide than the actual real OEM spoiler. Probably a couple of inches. It's painted PS2 Bright Silver.

I actually have a real OEM spoiler that I believe is painted PS4 Platinum.

I need to find the comparison picture I have of the two and post it.

Also if your car is "Gold" it's either "Champagne" or "Almond. Check the sticker inside your drivers door frame for the paint code. It'll be a 3 character code.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
Here's the comparison pic. The one at the top is a True OEM spoiler and painted Platinum.

The lower one is the OEM knockoff painted bright silver.

You can see the shape is slightly different and the true OEM is slightly wider than the knockoff.

Contact me if interested.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Hi all -

I'm looking for a spoiler to put on my '02 Trep SE. The thing is, is that I want it to be a spoiler that's clearly noticeable, and says, "I like to drive fast," - basically, a cop magnet spoiler - but I also want it to be one that doesn't look completely dorky at the same time. I don't really want to do it for attention, I just like the aesthetic appeal of that sort of thing.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Where can I buy the second one you posted?
The color of my car is Light Almond Pearl Metallic. Basically, a gold color. What color is the spoiler you have in storage?

These post have me convinced your either a Troll, or an Idiot. On par with the Blonde who locks herself *inside* her car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts