DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have full pictures of an installed spoiler from spoilerdepot.com for the second generation Intrepids? The one from

http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?A=10&S=1998-02%20Intrepid.jpg&idModel=99&idB=

only shows the rear quarter view. I'd like to see one at a wider angle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
That is a really nice spoiler!!
"Factory Style" ? :confused:
Damn thats a nice spoiler, follows the curve of the trunk quite nicely.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
:biggrin: That thing is awesome!!!

I bet it would look good with any body kit for the TREPS...as soon as they come out on the market!:angry:

I think I might have to get one for the TREP TECH show car! Thanks for showing that to us man!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
No that's not a bad spoiler at all, and 25 dollars cheaper than the factory spoiler, both paint matched. Defintely made my consideration list of mods. :D

·
Registered
457 Posts

thats 3 dollars more

not 25 less

then the factory spoiler paint matched

best price i found for the factory spoiler online is $216 painted

I will probly buy the one posted here tho cuz I like the looks of it better.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I like that Spoiler from "Spoilers4less", I'm putting my order in this friday...... I'm getting it painted and installed for $75.00 pretty good deal think.... Oh yea i read somewhere that this spoiler is from a 2nd-3rd gen Ford Taurus.............. oh well it sure looks better on a dodge.........

·
Registered
140 Posts
SpoilerDepot.com Spoiler ordered

Hey all,

SpoilerDepot.com is having clearance of the second gen spoiler on ebay, going for 110 with 75 dollar paint match. So Mine will be in my han ds some time this week. Hopefully will get it installed this coming weekend and will get pics ASAP... I'm really excited finally the first real noticable mod. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I bought my spoiler off Ebay for $159. It also came painted to match my car. Looks sweet... but I still dream of the 10 foot high "wings". :baaa:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts